IGNORED

Surprise Surprise

Port Said Red

Martin Scott

I can't remember Hartlepool playing any other way. Last years game was around Xmas time and both my brothers came to see their 1st game in sometime (they live away from the City these days) and it was appalling.

Harlepool played with all the enterprise of a ****less teenager and the City weren't much better and couldn't break them down. I spent the whole of the second half apologising to them for wasting their money!

One of them summed it up by saying "it's like they have forgotten the object of the game is to score goals".

One of them is coming again tomorrow, I hope and pray that the "Magic" factor will see us break through their defence early enough to make it an entertaining game.

Martin Scott

I can't remember Hartlepool playing any other way. Last years game was around Xmas time and both my brothers came to see their 1st game in sometime (they live away from the City these days) and it was appalling.

Harlepool played with all the enterprise of a ****less teenager and the City weren't much better and couldn't break them down. I spent the whole of the second half apologising to them for wasting their money!

One of them summed it up by saying "it's like they have forgotten the object of the game is to score goals".

One of them is coming again tomorrow, I hope and pray that the "Magic" factor will see us break through their defence early enough to make it an entertaining game.

Martin Scott'll make a good Premiership manager with his attitude. The difference this season is that they're boring, but not effective.

Archived