IGNORED

Johnson's Cider Army T-shirts

Ian M

• Admin

Tom's busy at the moment (yes, really!), but has just texted me and asked me to pass on the following:

The Johnson's Cider Army t-shirts will be available on Saturday from 2 o'clock. Tom will be selling them on the wall in front of Hirerite. Following a number of requests, they've now had them done in short-sleeved rather than long-sleeved and the cost will be £10.

IPB Image

There may be 1 medium long-sleeved left if someone would prefer it. That one's £15.

As usual all profits will go to the club by way of player shirt sponsorship.

Tom's busy at the moment (yes, really!), but has just texted me and asked me to pass on the following:

The Johnson's Cider Army t-shirts will be available on Saturday from 2 o'clock. Tom will be selling them on the wall in front of Hirerite. Following a number of requests, they've now had them done in short-sleeved rather than long-sleeved and the cost will be £10.

IPB Image

There may be 1 medium long-sleeved left if someone would prefer it. That one's £15.

As usual all profits will go to the club by way of player shirt sponsorship.

Tell him to work all through the night, he will need a lot more than 29,

what time is he going to be selling them, I think its a great t~shirt. Well Done mate

Oh and I want one Definitely :thumbsup:

• Admin

Tell him to work all through the night, he will need a lot more than 29,

what time is he going to be selling them, I think its a great t~shirt. Well Done mate

Oh and I want one Definitely :thumbsup:

"The Johnson's Cider Army t-shirts will be available on Saturday from 2 o'clock." ;)

Got mine on Saturday and it's superb quality. Comes to something when stuff you buy outside the ground is better quality than the stuff in the club shop. Cheers Tom.

Archived