IGNORED

Friday Fun

Guest paulton rovers red

I used to have Aaron Brown use me as a target practice standing in the Ateyo during warm up. He once missed and hit a lady holding a cup of coffee which went all over her. Not funny for her, but made me chuckle. Should of seen his face

03/04 season. night game against plymouth at home nr end of season. we won 1-0. Rougier was playing on right wing. I remember phillips rolled the ball out towards rougier (who was in loads of space). Rouge wasn't paying attention and it rolled behind him when he wasn't looking. A couple of plymouth players noticed and started charging towards him.

The WHOLE of the dolman shouted together 'Rougier- behind you!'. It was like panto, the guy didn't have a clue.

When he heard the dolman, he span around to try and find the ball, his head frantically looking around. By this time the plymouth players were right there but somehow in a split second, he managed to control the ball, drag it back and skin both of them! He ran down the line and sliced his cross out of play!

Sort of sums the player up I thought. Amusing at the time though.

and another good one was at Cheltenham a few seasons back. Someone was walking past during the game with his chips and the ball went into the crowd hitting man with chips. Hence the chips went everywhere. Scott Murray stopped as had a good chuckle. No one offered to buy the guy some more chips though. I would have complained to the club myself! :disapointed2se:;)

Its also quite funny watching posts getting removed for no apparent reason. Remember the picture of the ginger woman that was supposed to be Faustus missis on here earlier?

Where's that gone suddenly? I find that funny. :blink:

what this one :D

IPB Image

fausty must've got his soiled knickers in a twist :w00t:

I remember a night game against Brentford a few years back. St Johns Ambulance ran onto the pitch with a stretcher and carried off an injured Brentford player. When they reached the touchline, someones grip must of went as the stretcher swung verticle and the Brentford player just crashed to the ground. Classic moment as the fans cheered the St Johns crew.

I remember that night well. I was sat next to you in the Dolman stand. A very long first half if i remember right.

:yawn:

Made me laugh when city played gas a few years back. The game when the players got attacked on the pitch. Not for that fact as personally I thought it was disgusting behaviour but I couldn't help but snigger when the biggest, most tatooed yob got out of his seat ran down the Ateyo in a rage and picked up the corner flag, then proceeding to run around the pitch in anger trying to belt people with it! What a pillock!!

:doh:

Last season i was sat in the ateyo stand and just before kick off a ball was kicked rather hard into the stand. A lady was walking to her seat carrying a cup of hot something, as the ball struck her face you could here a lot of people go "OOOOHHHHHH!!!" which was then followed by cheers as despite the cup not having a lid she didnt spill a drop! Put her between the sticks!

Are you his brother????

I might be! :dance:

He introduced me to BCFC and i thank him. :city:

I used to have Aaron Brown use me as a target practice standing in the Ateyo during warm up. He once missed and hit a lady holding a cup of coffee which went all over her. Not funny for her, but made me chuckle. Should of seen his face

are you sure it wasn't lee matthews?

aaron brown having target pratice! what ever next.

are you sure it wasn't lee matthews?

aaron brown having target pratice! what ever next.

Away at Huddersfield a couple of years ago, the City fans at the back of the stand were stood up during the game. Some stewards came in and told everyone to sit down. Everyone sat down, but a rather large bloke went to sit down and the seat gave way and split in two. This led to a chorus of "Stand up, or you'll break the seat!"

Another time was at Barnsley, where we were winning comfortably with not long to go, and the fans were doing the ".... give us a wave" chant, we were going through the entire side, when it came to Christian Roberts, he didn't respond at first, but got the ball near the corner flag, and surrounded by defenders, proceeded to wave with the ball at his feet.

Archived