IGNORED

New Away Shirt

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

a rumour i've heard is that gary johnson doesn't like the away kit, and claims that the players visibility will be reduced in games and has asked mr lansdowne for it to be reduced to a third strip this year and replace it with a clearer colour!!!

he is a tru legend

And he didn't indicate at any point that it was going to be replaced mid-season. He just agreed that it was wishy-washy or something along those lines.

What is our third kit this season? Presumably we could wear that instead of the vileness that is our current 2nd kit.

Guest Cadburyheath Red

I'm not a fan of the away shirt, infact i hate it, the problem is I took my scagged home shirt back & was advised to exchange it for the away shirt as it is better quality.I don't know about anyone else but my away shirt has'nt worn much better than the home one. Do you think if & when the new away shirt comes out 1. would it still be TFG ? because colin sexton has already indicated that city would have a branded kit next season & surely city wouldnt commision another TFG kit for half a season. 2. would they let me swap my gold one for the new one as mine is scagged?

Archived