IGNORED

What Colour

redmeanie

Guest MaloneFM

Can't we have our current home shirt and just reverse it, mostly white with red trim?

I tend to side with the girlie here. And not because she is on my staff and has the soft soft hands. Away should be a reverse of home.

In the NFL the second strip or away strip is a reverse of the home kit with white as the predominant colour. The reason is, according to American sports psychology, that white makes players appear bigger and therefore stronger. Black is a 'slimming' colour and has the opposite effect.

Don't know if it's true 'cos the Yanks are generally barking when it comes to sport but I'd go with a white/red kit.

One of my favourite away shirts was the purple and green dry blackthorn cider shirt from a while ago.

That old classic. Would love to see that revived again (i know i'd buy it) :city:

Can't we have our current home shirt and just reverse it, mostly white with red trim?

RedM, cant fault you here, that would also look very smart. Next seasons away kit maybe :farmer:

keep the current one for the rest of the season though. not fair on the fans who bought it.

Now Eamer has a point... We're not Man Ure who change away kits at half time from Grey to Blue and White striped, although last time we got to vote on the away shirt (and went for the black one), Danny Wilson came out at Christmas and said we were going to use the 3rd Yellow kit more as "player's weren't seeing each other due to the colour" - I think this could be blamed for Lee Miller's miss at Swindon that season :whistle:

But i don't believe in changing the kit halfway through the season. It's here now, lets use it, and don't use it as a scapegoat for bad performances...

• SC&T Board Members

Billy Boy - agree! Any combination of white, black and red trim will do me ... if gold (and heaven forbid blue!!!) was young Gould's idea (his father should have taught him better!!) and GJ has seen through this nonsense inside two weeks, it's just further proof that we finally have a true footballing man as manager!

Let the lads play in colours they can be proud of away from home, not some marketing concept as stupid as playing as 'Hi ho silver lining' as our tune at Wemberley!

Up the reds, and drink up thee zider!!!!

Guest filtonred

Get a grip!

White shirt with black trim.

Black shorts and white socks with black top.It is traditional (see Tom Ritchie et al) and looks bloody great.

End of.

Thats the one for me or how about tradition, our away colours from Bristol South End until the 2nd world war (40 odd years) was NAVY BLUE, lets do it.

In the NFL the second strip or away strip is a reverse of the home kit with white as the predominant colour. The reason is, according to American sports psychology, that white makes players appear bigger and therefore stronger. Black is a 'slimming' colour and has the opposite effect.

Don't know if it's true 'cos the Yanks are generally barking when it comes to sport but I'd go with a white/red kit.

Statistically speaking, teams in red are more sucessfull

Guest North Street

Get a grip!

White shirt with black trim.

Black shorts and white socks with black top.It is traditional (see Tom Ritchie et al) and looks bloody great.

End of.

White shirt black shorts complete with bloke called Cheesley :chant6ez:

Why does everyone want a black shirt? When we wore black the players complained that they couldnt see each other because they were camoflauged against the fans. Every team who wears black has made a point about this, even manure.

I would love to see the purple and green back because that was the first shirt i ever had and everyone remembers at football training, me wearing it all the time :) !

Either that or the same as the current away kit but gold = white and blue = black.

Archived