IGNORED

Atmosphere At The Gate

Betelgeuse

Why not have a 'sing off' between the atyeo and the dolman? Think it'll get the crowd going before the game!

Who's the loudest??

(tune of come and join us over here)

Its the dolman, its the dolman, its the dolman by a mile!

followed by

Its the atyeo, its the atyeo, its the atyeo by a mile!

maybe, just maybe followed by

its the williams, its the williams, its the williams by a mile!

After a few goes we can all join in with 'we love u city we do...

Guest MaloneFM

Why not try this..I may be way off the mark but just hear me out. We win a game right? Then another and possibly another. Then a few more. And a few more after that.

And

We do this new 'passing' thing johnny foreigner does. Rather than hoof it up into the floodlights. We just kind of score a boxful of goals and batter every team that dares to stick their miserly noses out of the tunnel. Hello Barnsley by the way.

Just a thought. Might work. Who knows.

Why not try this..I may be way off the mark but just hear me out. We win a game right? Then another and possibly another. Then a few more. And a few more after that.

And

We do this new 'passing' thing johnny foreigner does. Rather than hoof it up into the floodlights. We just kind of score a boxful of goals and batter every team that dares to stick their miserly noses out of the tunnel. Hello Barnsley by the way.

Just a thought. Might work. Who knows.

what a way to kill a topic

Guest MaloneFM

what a way to kill a topic

Sorry old man I'll try to revive it.

YEAH and we could have like Pop Idol. Whoever doesn't sign the loudest gets voted out the ground until there's only one left and then...bugger... :blush:

Guest MaloneFM

You're a good audience Stuey.

Can I interest you in panto tickets? Myself and Faustus are putting on Dick Whittington for the kiddies. I get to play with my cat and Faustus plays with....ah I see where this is going here...

Why not have a 'sing off' between the atyeo and the dolman? Think it'll get the crowd going before the game!

Who's the loudest??

followed by

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH its the williams, its the williams, its the williams by a mile! i

As for me..... well when I get there it's the Williams :) .......damn subbers :D

Guest DrFaustus

Duelling sheedheads? Marvellous!

Coleford versus Burnham.

Who's the loudest??

followed by

:dance: Why not put the words on a screen in front of the Ateyo so they can sing along this is supposed to HOME end 40% of them don't even try ! but bugger you I'm a season ticket holder so why should i join in

Who's the loudest??

followed by

Good idea. They do a similar thing at Tottenham. The North stand sing to the West Stand "We are the North Stand, we are the North Stand, we are the North Stand White Hart Lane". Then the West Stand sings it back at them. Then the West Stand Sings it to the South Stand etc... Until they go round the whole ground. It gets everyone involved.

G could sing to B. Then B to G. Then B to Ateyo. Then Ateyo To B. Then Ateyo to Williams then......

You never know we might even hear "We are the executive box Ashton Gate".

Gary Johnsons Cider Army B.C.F.C

:city::city::city::city:

Guest DrFaustus

cough squater cough

We've got some in the Williams. We need to keep our prawn sandwhich munchers happy somehow you know.

Please elucidate. What is a squater?

Archived