IGNORED

Betting Today

Jack

I am using Bet365 today for my very first time and was wonderinf if anyone had any tips?

Thanks,

Jack

I always got to Ladbroke online. Choose a couple og 6/1 7/1 long shot wins and do lots of accumilators. Had one on a 50p stake come in the other day, go 6 teams right and won £480 :dance:

I always go for the pick 11 teams who will win and win a Mill

My technique, for what its worth, bet low stakes at good prices and try and accumulate a pot of cash that isnt yours i.e. winnings.

Then when you find a banker bet like the 0-0 Liverpool chelsea game last week you can cash in.

In-play odds are often quite good as are 1st goalscorer.

Today i will be speculating a few pence on Scott Brown (16-1) and Craig Woodman (33-1) scoring 1st and taking each way so 1/3 of the odds for any goal in the 1st three.

ureds

My technique, for what its worth, bet low stakes at good prices and try and accumulate a pot of cash that isnt yours i.e. winnings.

Then when you find a banker bet like the 0-0 Liverpool chelsea game last week you can cash in.

In-play odds are often quite good as are 1st goalscorer.

Today i will be speculating a few pence on Scott Brown (16-1) and Craig Woodman (33-1) scoring 1st and taking each way so 1/3 of the odds for any goal in the 1st three.

ureds

I'm a banker I will look after the money for u! :ph34r:;)

I'm a banker...no ...if fact I think I think they said something similar ......

I know because I used to call my boss that one all the time! Lovely bloke he was but he supported the gas :w00t::rofl2br:

And what sort of entertainment do i get in return?

:dance:

I'd show you how to use it wisely..... :farmer:

I am using Bet365 today for my very first time and was wonderinf if anyone had any tips?

Thanks,

Jack

Nothing really stands out today, but Brooker to score the fisrt goal ain't a bad bet @ 9/2 with Bet365.

Best price a City win today is 4/5 with Coral, or 15/8 for us to win half time/ full time.

Best of luck.

it's up to you really, it depends what u'd consider to be a good win. If u'd like to win a lot, only staking a little, then predict 5 results and put a pound on it. However, you're really unlikely to get these right - hence the high eventual odds.

Personally, I prefer to risk a little more with a higher chance of return. I pay a bit more at the start and it acts as a bit of a safety blanket. I choose 3 results and bet 'doubles from 3'. For example put a fiver on each double and the total cost of the bet will be £15. But if any 2 of the bets come in, there'll be a payout which should cover your stake and probably make you a little. If all 3 comes in, you probably look to earn around £100. Obviously, this will always depend on your selections and their odds. You won't win anything by choosing chelsea, arsenal and man u at home against inferior sides so always check your odds. I usually choose City heart not head) and get decent odds, one 'banker' eg man.u to beat fulham, and say a sheff utd or grimsby, someone doing well in their league against a mid table side.

City have let me down a bit early season, but the other 2 have usually come in, and when city beat brentford i raked in quite a bit because city were 3/1 at the time.

My recommendation for online betting is bluesq.com because it has an odds calculator. But just write down your selections, work out the odds, and then use bet365/mybcfcbet because the club benefits from it.

GL! BTW, my treble for today is City, Man U, and Grimsby. Stands to win £60 or lose £15! Watch none of them come in now I've told everyone!!

btw, very important...

ONLY EVER BET WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO LOSE

Archived