IGNORED

Give Them A Chance

BCFC Grim

Carey and fortune have not played while johnson was in charge, so they will improve. They were poor when Tinnion was in charge but so was the hole team. Just look whats happened to woodman and Orr since johnson has come in, they are quality. Louis and clayton deserve a chance, it was a new start for the club when johnson was appointed so lets give them a chance.

I still wouldnt start them but some critism is a bit harsh.

I think Johnson could get the best out of them . Its a two way thing so if they don't perform they A) Wont get picked and B) Will be shipped out come January transfer either by loan or selling them.

I think it is something that GJ will assess in Practice. The jury is still out on Fortune though, in MHO. :crying:

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

Carey and fortune have not played while johnson was in charge, so they will improve. They were poor when Tinnion was in charge but so was the hole team. Just look whats happened to woodman and Orr since johnson has come in, they are quality. Louis and clayton deserve a chance, it was a new start for the club when johnson was appointed so lets give them a chance.

I still wouldnt start them but some critism is a bit harsh.

where would they play though???

we have parto, keogh and that new boy who is quality

also carey cant play neat football as good as orr is

johnson will make his point after the performance of the lads on tuesday he wont make any unforced changes like tinnion used to

Archived