IGNORED

Lita On Football Focus

Never to the dark side

WE have a lot more fans than u do

if u didnt notice we just beat sheffield 2-1

And leroys not good enough for our league let alone premier

Sheffield were due a defeat and by all accounts you only had 2 shots from free kicks that were both converted. Doesn't mean you will get promoted. I think you will make the playoffs though. Lita has scored 5 goals proving his is doing at least passable in your league- fool.

Guest readingfc rock

Sheffield were due a defeat and by all accounts you only had 2 shots from free kicks that were both converted. Doesn't mean you will get promoted. I think you will make the playoffs though. Lita has scored 5 goals proving his is doing at least passable in your league- fool.

u said sheffield will go up ,y? they didnt look anything special yesterday and there team are cheats including warnock which is something no one can say abot reading

u said sheffield will go up ,y? they didnt look anything special yesterday and there team are cheats including warnock which is something no one can say abot reading

They will cruise it. They have only dropped 6 points all season and were robbed by you yesterday by most accounts.

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

WE have a lot more fans than u do

if u didnt notice we just beat sheffield 2-1

so what???

doesn't mean you are better, if we were 2nd in the championship with a ground as big as yours playing against top we would get well over 22,000

when we were 2nd vs 1st in D2 we got 19,000 so i think you'll find no actually you don't have alot more fans than us

also on your 1st game in a league above you only got 1,000 more people than us

Guest readingfc rock

They will cruise it. They have only dropped 6 points all season and were robbed by you yesterday by most accounts.

and how many points have we dropped and if there keeper had wrightly been sent off it would have been a thrashing with an outfield player in goal eg Millwall game 5-0

Swindon, Cardiff, Cheltenham.

and swindons miles away from reading :dance:

Swindon, Cardiff, Cheltenham.

yoevil

who the hell is near reading???

no-one!!!

COCKNEY wanabees

how come a reading fan is sad enough to be on a bristol city forum anyway??

cant afford your own???

and how many points have we dropped and if there keeper had wrightly been sent off it would have been a thrashing with an outfield player in goal eg Millwall game 5-0

'wrightly' Do you mean rightly? I don't know how many points as I don't go to your games often luckily. They are top because they are the best side in the league, like Chelsea and Swansea are in their repsective divisions. Well done for beating them but this is the closest you will get to them so enjoy it.

Guest readingfc rock

yoevil

who the hell is near reading???

no-one!!!

COCKNEY wanabees

how come a reading fan is sad enough to be on a bristol city forum anyway??

cant afford your own???

Rover wannabes

Swindon Oxford QPR and our club is slightley better off then yours

Guest readingfc rock

'wrightly' Do you mean rightly? I don't know how many points as I don't go to your games often luckily. They are top because they are the best side in the league, like Chelsea and Swansea are in their repsective divisions. Well done for beating them but this is the closest you will get to them so enjoy it.

they have wolves in 2 weeks while we have ipswich

Guest readingfc rock

they have wolves in 2 weeks while we have ipswich

so in 2 weeks we could well be above them

because ipswich are awful and wolves are better side than sheffield

Guest readingfc rock

because ipswich are awful and wolves are better side than sheffield

And we don't really mind if we come 1 or 2 as long as we go up

Or you might lose against Ipswich and Sheffield Utd might beat Wolves. Who knows? Anything can happen. You aren't going to be top 2 by the end, I've no doubt about that.

y wont we?

Rover wannabes

Swindon Oxford QPR and our club is slightley better off then yours

swindon???

oxford???

rovers???

your team is so cheap that at the start of the season they could only afford shirts for their first team players!!!

Guest readingfc rock

swindon???

oxford???

rovers???

your team is so cheap that at the start of the season they could only afford shirts for their first team players!!!

no the actual reason is we were getting a new kit and our club decided rather than get poor quality shirts instantly we would rather have quality shirts and have to wait.

no the actual reason is we were getting a new kit and our club decided rather than get poor quality shirts instantly we would rather have quality shirts and have to wait.

but they comprimised and got poor quality shirts and waited!!!

Archived