IGNORED

Cant Believe We Lost That

Trowbridge BCFC

Guest dogwood

I wasnt able to get to the gate today, but had it live on world and it sounded like we should have won easy!

Sometimes no matter what i just doesnt happen.

Fair play to Johnson and the lads, keep going it sounded a real good game :city:

yes sometimes, no matter what it does,nt happen , but why so often for US , ? :dunno::doh::doh::dunno::doh::dunno:

The goalkeeper who's name I won't even try to remember won them the game with a great save in the first half from Brown, and in the second from Mojo.

We didn't play that badly and don't think that Hartlepool had a shot on target until their goal. That's the way it goes sometimes.

What I will say though is that we need a right sided midfielder pretty badly. Murray is not the answer anymore, and would be very surprised if he starts next season with us. Cotterill is not a right midfielder either though to be honest.

we were unlucky, its as simple as that, we played some good football, we also played some crap football.

the game play has certainly improved in the last few weeks so I'm not complaining.

hartlepool arent a bad team i think we did well to play like we did.

I'm sure not everyone will agree with me but they you are.

EDIT:

TAZ, agree with you 100% about the right sided midfielder.

personally i'm suprised murrays in the side at all.

It just wasnt our day... 5 points from the playoffs - still a lot to play for.

Konstantioplis is probably the best all round keeper in this league, and it seems he played a blinder.

Fair play to the monkey hangers, they set their stall out and managed to pick up two extra points along the way.

For us - at least we are playing good football, creating chances and looking more and more like a decent outfit each week.

we were unlucky, its as simple as that, we played some good football, we also played some crap football.

the game play has certainly improved in the last few weeks so I'm not complaining.

hartlepool arent a bad team i think we did well to play like we did.

I'm sure not everyone will agree with me but they you are.

EDIT:

TAZ, agree with you 100% about the right sided midfielder.

personally i'm suprised murrays in the side at all.

:angry: Murray looked quite sharp when he stuck to the wing and not wandered, he has still got alot to offer rather him with us then against! There are to many players who have to have that extra touch. Atmosphere was bit better in Ateyo but wish they would stick the drums where the sun don't shine!

Archived