IGNORED

Skuse

tommy doc

what does he bring to the team? he doesn't create, he doesn't protect the back four, for a man of his size he is abysmal in the air, and is incredibly lightweight. it's like playing with 10 men. if we get skuse out we can put brown in the middle (where he tends to drift anyway) and get someone to provide genuine width on the left.

also turd today was dave cotterill, failed to beat his man most of the time and there was never any end product.

woodman was also a lightweight poo who was too slow to get forward.

Here we go, one defeat & someone looks for the scapegoat!

Cole skuse is a very talented player as he proved on Tuesday when he got MOTM in the EP, just because today he didn't repeat his performance, he gets stick which I feel is totally unjustified.

I agree with you re Cotterill, he had a poor game today.

Cole is young and has been playing a lot due to some good form. He's going to need a break sometime though. I hope we keep Scott Brown on the left.

That pretty much leaves Grant Smith as our only other option in centre midfield while Russell is out. The other possibles are young Ryan Harley, Orr now at right back, maybe even Bridges. Time for a loan signing?

Guest Longford Red

Cole is young and has been playing a lot due to some good form. He's going to need a break sometime though. I hope we keep Scott Brown on the left.

That pretty much leaves Grant Smith as our only other option in centre midfield while Russell is out. The other possibles are young Ryan Harley, Orr now at right back, maybe even Bridges. Time for a loan signing?

Don't ask for a loan signing please, as it will only start ashtonyate off!! :doh:

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

what does he bring to the team? he doesn't create, he doesn't protect the back four, for a man of his size he is abysmal in the air, and is incredibly lightweight. it's like playing with 10 men. if we get skuse out we can put brown in the middle (where he tends to drift anyway) and get someone to provide genuine width on the left.

also turd today was dave cotterill, failed to beat his man most of the time and there was never any end product.

woodman was also a lightweight poo who was too slow to get forward.

why do fans have to chose a player to pick on after a loss???

why do fans have to chose a player to pick on after a loss???

Because it is far easier to do that for some people than have to admit that their beloved team still needs work doing to it over the next few months before we can truly start to see the level of improvement we all want. Far easier to pick on a 17/18 year old who is so useless that at least four Premiership clubs have taken notice.

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=45593 :rofl2br:

Yep, some choose to have a go at a guy who has scored 3 in his last 2 games before today and other choose a 17 year old that a number of Premiership clubs are allegedly after. Some things never change.

i havent liked stewart since his first game though but put it in a better way he had scored 4 goals in 12 games

what happened to that grant guy who used to play for everton we still got him? he might be worth a try?

Released a few weeks back. Looking for another club I think.

Yep, some choose to have a go at a guy who has scored 3 in his last 2 games before today and other choose a 17 year old that a number of Premiership clubs are allegedly after. Some things never change.

Damm.. beat me to it :)

I was not skuse best game by a long way

He is still very young so will have dips in form

Give the kid time and he will become a real class act

the same can be said for cotterill.

If you want these young players getting 8 out of 10

every week we have to stay off their backs

and support them

That's my post and I was criticising Stewart on today's performance. I didn't see either of his two goals because I didn't go to Brentford (like almost everyone on here) or Barnsley. However, of all the games I have seen Stewart play I have been very underimpressed. He simply doesn't do enough. Some people claim he links up midfield with the forwards. Errr, when? If he has a scoring record of 2 in every 3 games by the end of the season then I will happily admit he is a good League 1 player....

While we'll about it, could you explain to me what Cotteril did today that so impressed you? I missed it and there may be some Premiership clubs who couldn't make it to AG who need to know how good he is.

Archived