IGNORED

Fifa 06

court_bcfc

It is better than any other year but it is still a weaker game than Pro Evo 4 and with pr Evo 5 coming out it's going to be left behind again

The only bit I enjoy on fifa 06 is the managment section of the game where you can play the games too.

Other than that fifa pretty much is the Poland of football games whilst Pro Evo remains the Brazil.

"oh balls" :laugh:

i havent got fifa06 yet but everyones saying that its good so I'm definetly going to get it at some point probably for christmas

don't worry matty ill make the poll now :D

I Know, whats happened, the polls have all of a sudden became difficult to make :dunno:

FIFA06 does have good graphics on it. I have played it down a mates house and the players faces our very good and the stadium looks very realistic. But the problem is, it is Easy when playing againest the computer. But i will give the game a miss because I am saving up for both Pro Evo 5 and Football Manager 2006. But fair play to FIFA. It is a good game

:chant6ez:

i like it and I'm the only city fan on xboxlive so lucky to the fact that I'm really good I'm on my way to being the top 100 in the uk!

err now thats not quite true is it, since I have it and also have xbox live.

btw its average, stil does not feel like a fluent football game.

Archived