IGNORED

Best Player At City?

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

I don't normally knock Steve Phillips but am I the only person in the ground who thought he should have came for that cross today? The ball came down with snow on it and I was always taught, as a goalkeeper for twenty years, that when the ball has that much height on it and it is within reach you go and help your defence out by either catching it or punching it 40 yards.

The reason I am unsure is because Phillips serial-critic Robbored has not said a word.

I don't normally knock Steve Phillips but am I the only person in the ground who thought he should have came for that cross today? The ball came down with snow on it and I was always taught, as a goalkeeper for twenty years, that when the ball has that much height on it and it is within reach you go and help your defence out by either catching it or punching it 40 yards.

The reason I am unsure is because Phillips serial-critic Robbored has not said a word.

No your not the only one

Our defence would look alot more solid

if we had a keeper like the one Hartlepool has

He should have come out for it as per usual.

Archived