IGNORED

Stewart, Bridges.

shire_redz

These two are the biggest let-downs this season by far. Christ knows how much this pair are costing us in wages - but my guess is that it's extortionate. Yeah, so what Stewart has scored a couple of goals - he's too slow by a country mile and Brooker makes him look really ordinary.

When Bridges came on the pitch today, he was utterly woeful. His shooting from outside the box was embarrassing and the header opportunity I could have scored!

Hopefully, GJ has taken this on board but, how do we get rid of Stewart? He claims to be a City fan so I suggest he either takes a wage cut and becomes a backup player(if we're that desperate) or he throws in the towel and rips up his contract!

As for Bridges, I hope GJ can get the best out of him.

P.S. I realise this may be quite controversial in some peoples' opinions!

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

its £6,000 a week each which makes about £300,000 per year each which makes £600,000 for both per year while brooker is on about £1,500 a week

they both take this league for granted and think they don't hae to play well to get respect because of their past

its £6,000 a week each which makes about £300,000 per year each which makes £600,000 for both per year while brooker is on about £1,500 a week

they both take this league for granted and think they don't hae to play well to get respect because of their past

While I agree that neither has lived up to their huge reputation, it's a bit harsh on Bridges who has never had any sort of run in the side. Aside from today, he has looked class when he has appeared, and for this reason he deserves a run of 4 or 5 matches before we can truly decide if he is worth the money. My guess is that he would be. As for Stewart, I think his best days are long behind him, and although he may be giving his all for his home town club, he is a luxury we can do without.

I was over the moon when Stewart signed at the start of the season, but he has been a massive let down.

Imagine if any of us were getting £5000 a week to play for City, i'd give nothing less than 100% every week, Stewart walks through games, any if we're honest he's taking the p*ss out of the club.

We could finance 2 quality strikers at this level for his wages. If he wasn't a City fan, he'd be getting loads more stick, especially as he always seems to be out on the lash!

Bridges is very different though, he could still be class at this level, but he needs to keep playing and get games under his belt. I'd play Brooker and Bridges any day.

These two are the biggest let-downs this season by far. Christ knows how much this pair are costing us in wages - but my guess is that it's extortionate. Yeah, so what Stewart has scored a couple of goals - he's too slow by a country mile and Brooker makes him look really ordinary.

When Bridges came on the pitch today, he was utterly woeful. His shooting from outside the box was embarrassing and the header opportunity I could have scored!

Hopefully, GJ has taken this on board but, how do we get rid of Stewart? He claims to be a City fan so I suggest he either takes a wage cut and becomes a backup player(if we're that desperate) or he throws in the towel and rips up his contract!

As for Bridges, I hope GJ can get the best out of him.

P.S. I realise this may be quite controversial in some peoples' opinions!

:) BOTH players should stay GJ will work well with them (sez me) they both have experience which is always needed, why are we always looking for scapegoats when results don't go well? The window opens January lets wait till then, players read these as well so make them feel at home!

Archived