IGNORED

Madjo

robins72

After seeing Madjo today I don't think he brings anything different to the game. I know I have only seen 2 matches and I'm prepared to get slated but in my opinion it shows that he has not played much league football. He tries too hard and he looks to raw for this league.

So who you bin him or keep him and be prepared to expect the unexpected??

After seeing Madjo today I don't think he brings anything different to the game. I know I have only seen 2 matches and I'm prepared to get slated but in my opinion it shows that he has not played much league football. He tries too hard and he looks to raw for this league.

So who you bin him or keep him and be prepared to expect the unexpected??

I've seen him in 3 now and don't really think he is up to it. Unlucky with the shot near the end though.

I was 99.9% sure he was going to add something extra to the side after seeing him play for the reserves a couple of times but after seeing him come on the last couple of games I'm about 50/50.

I say we give him maybe another month and see if anything changes and let the gaffer decide whether he is going to have a place in his plans or not.

i think he looks raw, but with one on one training will hopeflly become better. if he doesnt improve when his contract is up i think its time to say good bye to him.

YEAH he needs coaching i think he has got a good brain ie..nearly put it over that giants head with lovely flick many keepers would not get to! wouldn't be writing this if it went in. Have we seen the best of him ? i think not!

It dissapoints me to say it as i really thought he was going to be something special after reading he turned down the mighty Boca Juniors for us, but i think he has to go when his contract runs out unless there is a big change in his performances. He seems to clumbsy and almost like he wants to impress the fans and 'big GJ' to much and as a result his natural talent isnt showing through.

After seeing Madjo today I don't think he brings anything different to the game.

He was excellent against Brentford and today he was unlucky not to score. He deserves longer to stake his claim. He's already done more in his time on the pitch than Gillespie, in my opinion, even though Gillie scored against Forest.

I thought he was ace today, the Scott Murray of the front line, and would be good with Marcus, as he is very unselfish but has a good shot on him. He didn't do anything wrong today imo, and was stolen a goal from a freak save in the closing minutes.

People were raving on here after Brentford about him and I was hoping he was good.

I've seen him the last two home games now and he has no touch, skill or class about him, he was unlucky not to score at the end, and made a good tackle, but apart from that he dosen't look any good.

Saying that, I'll give him time to settle in, too early to really judge I suppose.

Notts Forest, now just one point out of the playoff 6, said one thing.

Gillespie was the only City player giving them trouble, the same Forest in last years Championship league.

I have no doubt that given 5-6 games to get in the groove Gillies pace and touch will prove more than adequate than the other heinz varieties tried yesterday. Brooker/ Gillespie, or Stewart/Brooker/Gillespie.

Madjo is not as good value as Gilly.......imo.

Notts Forest, now just one point out of the playoff 6, said one thing.

Gillespie was the only City player giving them trouble, the same Forest in last years Championship league.

I have no doubt that given 5-6 games to get in the groove Gillies pace and touch will prove more than adequate than the other heinz varieties tried yesterday. Brooker/ Gillespie, or Stewart/Brooker/Gillespie.

Madjo is not as good value as Gilly.......imo.

I'm not convinced about Gillespie's pace that everyone talks about. I've never seen him burst away from a defence before. We have no pace upfront.

Watching the Championship this morning it struck me that we need a striker on loan. We do not have a Pawel Abbott, we do not have a Steve Howard, we do not have a Leroy Lita.

We need a striker who will finish. Leroy may have a crap touch and be a selfish prat but he could finish, with the amount of chances we have made (but not scored) he would be already in double-figures. We need a striker!

Watching the Championship this morning it struck me that we need a striker on loan. We do not have a Pawel Abbott, we do not have a Steve Howard, we do not have a Leroy Lita.

We need a striker who will finish. Leroy may have a crap touch and be a selfish prat but he could finish, with the amount of chances we have made (but not scored) he would be already in double-figures. We need a striker!

Why didn't you say any of this to Geoff on the radio last night Ron? Was loving your analysis of the game dude, spot on in my opinion. Definetly nothing to worry about

I didn't say it last night because it didn't strike me until this morning; everyone successful in the championship & League 1 has a team who can ALL score goals, not just 3 people. They all have at least 1 person who can turn a game with a goal aswell. Brooker could do this last season, but he has no Leroy Lita now.

Archived