IGNORED

2 Familiar Faces In The Car Park...

andy g

Danny Coles, hobbling around on crutches. And Steven Gillespie driving away in his car half an hour before kick off. (arent players who don't make the final 16 asked to stick around any more ?)

I wonder if Coles is thinking 'I wish I'd stayed' now ?

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

Danny Coles, hobbling around on crutches. And Steven Gillespie driving away in his car half an hour before kick off. (arent players who don't make the final 16 asked to stick around any more ?)

its been said

its been said

Sorry - I've replied to your thread now though if it makes you feel better. (I think Coles appearance was also mentioned on Radio Bristol by the way...)

While youre here though, any thoughts on Gillespies early departure ?

(and to be fair, you've started so many threads on the forum tonight, its hard to read all of them !)

Did Coles overtake Stewart on his way into the ground?

While youre here though, any thoughts on Gillespies early departure ?

When lee miller was widely criticised for leaving about half an hour before the Hartlepool playoff game his mum explained why on here. She said he had left along with Burnell (and someone else) as they had just been told they weren't playing to get something to eat. She said footballers can't play on a full stomach, obvious really, and they all returned to watch the match later.

I have seen Fortune and woodman do the same recently, and Fortune and Harley on Tuesday.

Hope this helps! :)

When lee miller was widely criticised for leaving about half an hour before the Hartlepool playoff game his mum explained why on here. She said he had left along with Burnell (and someone else) as they had just been told they weren't playing to get something to eat. She said footballers can't play on a full stomach, obvious really, and they all returned to watch the match later.

I have seen Fortune and woodman do the same recently, and Fortune and Harley on Tuesday.

Hope this helps! :)

Ah! so even the players think the catering is shocking at the gate! :devil::whistle:

altogether now

"they're creepy and they're spooky mysterious and spooky, they're altogether cooky, the catering family!"

"the the the the - clap clap - the the the the - clap clap - the the the the, the the the the, the the the the, - clap clap!

*thank you very much!*

altogether now

"they're creepy and they're spooky mysterious and spooky, they're altogether cooky, the catering family!"

"the the the the - clap clap - the the the the - clap clap - the the the the, the the the the, the the the the, - clap clap!

*thank you very much!*

hahahahahahahahahaha I THINK I LOVE YOU Dolly :englandsmile4wf::city:

Guest MaloneFM

altogether now

"they're dirty and they're chavvy, they're never bloody happy, they're altogether CRAPPY, the catering family!"

"duh duh duh duh - clap clap - the the the the - clap clap - the the the the, the the the the, the the the the, - clap clap!

*thank you very much!*

Adjustments by Malonesongs

Dolly,

As everyone knows, the correct Addams Family music is:

ahem..(clears throat)

They're creepy and they're kooky,

Mysterious and spooky,

They're altogether ooky, (??)

The Addams Family.

Their house is a museum,

When people come to see'em,

They really are a scree'um,

The Addams Family.

Neat, sweet, petite..

So get a witches shawl on,

A broomstick you can crawl on,

We're going to pay a call on,

The Addams Family.

:dance:

gareth chilcott was there supporting the lads nice see

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived