IGNORED

New Manager

Guest robin robin

Guest robin robin

Worried about tactics today. Seemed unable to make pressure pay and then a defensive blunder. Yeovil fans reckoned he was too ready to attack ;eaving his team vunerable at the back and that'f defo what happened today. A few mates around me sharing concerns. Hope we're proved wrong.

Worried about tactics today. Seemed unable to make pressure pay and then a defensive blunder. Yeovil fans reckoned he was too ready to attack ;eaving his team vunerable at the back and that'f defo what happened today. A few mates around me sharing concerns. Hope we're proved wrong.

You are joking- hard to tell from your tone.

Are you kidding? We never looked vulnerable at the back and the goal came from an individual error from Sankofa who hesitated instead of thumping the ball away from danger.

I'd also raise an eyebrow that you can be concerned about a new manager's tactics after 7 days at the helm.

Gary Johnsons policy has always been that it is better to win two than draw three, hence he will always push forward looking to win a game. As a Yeovil fan I have travelled miles only to see us pour forward in the last ten minutes and get caught at the back. Having said that have also seen yeovil snatch late winners.

The only problem is that GJ teams therefore never really play with any consistency but it is great to watch and entertaining for everyone. Whether you can win this league playing like that is debatable in my opinion.

oh here we gooo ,did it not entertain you that game even thoyght we lost ,same old city on the backs already!!

Archived