IGNORED

Bridges To Start!

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

i think its rather harsh not to start with bridges because when the ball is on the floor he has the ability to be the best player here, when we bring him on we're either not bothering to attack or the ball isn't on the floor and we're desperately hoofing the ball up in the air

if he starts against tranmere with the passind display we now have, he could be the creator his ball to madjo in the last few minutes was superb and if the ball is on the floor he could be brilliant

See them where? At the Pub?

Bridges was nothing short of AWFUL yesterday, 3 shots which Scott Brown would have buried, he mucked them all up.

yet marcus stewart misses even more clear chances and he remains untouched when it comes to moans

Sorry if I'm wrong but i can not remember any clear chances Stewart had yesterday.

header in first minute, shot over the bar(it was his fault cos regardless of what others say it was a good ball), and he had another 2/3 shots were he cshould have done much better

That isn't a clear chance. He had his back to goal and made that chance himself.

no he didn't he had loads of space and his first touch was (as usual) poor

header in first minute, shot over the bar(it was his fault cos regardless of what others say it was a good ball), and he had another 2/3 shots were he cshould have done much better

no he didn't he had loads of space and his first touch was (as usual) poor

oh yeah sorry i forgot that first minute header. Yeah i think he should of scored it but if it wasn't his first touch of the match he probably would of

oh yeah sorry i forgot that first minute header. Yeah i think he should of scored it but if it wasn't his first touch of the match he probably would of

that is exactly whats wrong we don't give him criticism like all the others, we make excuses

lets face it he is nowhere near as good as everyone anticipated

Thats a typical City fans comment. So you want everyone to slate him and boo him off the pitch.

did i say to boo him off the pitch NO

but if we groan at everyone else but not at him he will think he's untouchable and will get (even more) complacent

that is exactly whats wrong we don't give him criticism like all the others, we make excuses

I don't think he has had the impact most expected but 3 goals in 3 games is better. He doesn't like being substitued on 60 mins every game, clearly a tactic Johnson likes.

How you can defend Michael Bridges and critisise Marcus is beyond me :rofl2br::rofl2br:

You don't give him critisism like the others, you make excuses. Marcus had a poor game but he has scored 3 in 3. Bridges hasn't been particularly great all season. He can pass (but that's all) - so why don't we play him CM like Wilkshire? :dunno:

Id quite like to see Bridges given a fair run out aswell. Hes hardly been given a chance to critisise him. Id drop Stewart to the bench if anything.

To allow him to play in the hole behind the front two would mean we would have to drop someone else and i cant see anyone who warrants being subbed apart from maybe Davey C :dunno:

Archived