IGNORED

Not Enough Pace

Br1stolCityBoy

I feel we will not go up this season or even reach the play offs unless GJ injects some pace into this side. The majority of sides in this division come to Ashton Gate to defend, and alot of the time like yesterday they end up snatching all 3 points. The only way to overcome this is to have descent wingers and full backs that can get to the bye line and deliver descent crosses into the box. At the moment we have not got that. If Scot Murray is to produce his old form he needs help down the right hand side, perhaps GJ may be interested in getting Kevin Amankwah back from his old club. Any way if you look at clubs that have been successful in this league they had pace all over the pitch.

Pace up front is something i fell we are lacking. Granted if we'd ahve taken half our chances yesterday, we would have won by 2/3; but when our backs are to the wall and we need a break; I think pace may well be the key. For that reason, I would like to see Gillespie on the bench at least next game. Alternatively, Cotterill up front?

Pace up front is something i fell we are lacking. Granted if we'd ahve taken half our chances yesterday, we would have won by 2/3; but when our backs are to the wall and we need a break; I think pace may well be the key. For that reason, I would like to see Gillespie on the bench at least next game. Alternatively, Cotterill up front?

I don't think Gillespie is as quick as everyone makes out. Never seen him burst away from a defence before. Brooker is just as quick when he gets going which isn't really that quick.

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

i had been saying the same thing before the season but everyone said "pace of mind is better than regular pace2 well as it happens i believe i am right cos if we had that pacey bloke you know the million pound one, i forget his name here then he would have scored 9/10 already and we'd be well on our way up BUT without him at least we have johnson cos with him tins wouldn't have got the sack

Archived