IGNORED

Cotterill And Stuart

TA8 RED

I thought he shouldn't have taken off Stewart, but I don't think he would have been booed and I don't blame him for taking him off. Tinnion was cheered for taking off Wilkshire against MK Dons, or did that slip through your memory?

I thought he shouldn't have taken off Stewart, but I don't think he would have been booed and I don't blame him for taking him off. Tinnion was cheered for taking off Wilkshire against MK Dons, or did that slip through your memory?

He was bang on to take them both off. Stewart had run him self into the ground, with a lot of off the ball running and chasing. Where as Cotterill was a waste of space yesterday he took instead of releasing the ball through to our strike force he took one more touch and either was closed down by the defence or overran the chance which then faded to nothing.

He was bang on to take them both off. Stewart had run him self into the ground, with a lot of off the ball running and chasing. Where as Cotterill was a waste of space yesterday he took instead of releasing the ball through to our strike force he took one more touch and either was closed down by the defence or overran the chance which then faded to nothing.

Cotteril is often poor, with his final ball being inappropriately released 90% of the time. Haven't we got any coaches at this club to help him with this aspect of his play? Some of Cotteril's mazey runs are brilliant but ultimately a total waste when he doesn't supply a team mate in a better position or ends up lamely shooting/passing to the opposing keeper.

stewert twice the player he was under tinnion and has loked much sharper and like the player we all thought we were getting, as for cotterial i know hes got bags of skill but passing the ball and crossing mite help him and his team m8s, don't rate woodman at all his crappy long hoffs up the field and, unwilling ness to tackle distress me, we need a new left back, and phillps needs to stop flapping,

but on the postive the football in the first hlf on sat and tuesday looked very promising any thought?

stewert twice the player he was under tinnion and has loked much sharper and like the player we all thought we were getting, as for cotterial i know hes got bags of skill but passing the ball and crossing mite help him and his team m8s, don't rate woodman at all his crappy long hoffs up the field and, unwilling ness to tackle distress me, we need a new left back, and phillps needs to stop flapping,

but on the postive the football in the first hlf on sat and tuesday looked very promising any thought?

You saw those games in the same way as me. Stewart is getting fitter, Cotteril still has not learned to release the ball appropriately and finds crossing difficult and Woodman also can't cross the ball - his cross from the left side in the first half yesterday was woeful. We did play good attacking football yesterday and on a good day this standard of football would of netted 3 or 4 goals against other opposition in this poxy division.

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

When GJ took Cotterill and Stuart off on 60 mins,I must admit I thought to myself If tinman had done that he would have been booed, Have we all been hypnotised by the great magic johnson :Sleep12:

ifyour not playing well you deserve to be subbed simple as

PS its st EW art

You saw those games in the same way as me. Stewart is getting fitter,

Stewart getting fitter???

when did he get unfit???

he played every game last season, had 1 or 2 games out and he's unfit???

if so then is this really a player we need???

TOO MANY EXCUSES

Archived