IGNORED

Steak And Kidney

Guest johnson red

Guest johnson red

I went in to the dolmans numerous serving hatches at half time on Saturday and not one of them had any hot food left! I also then went down to the red n white bar to get a hot dog at the stand and once again they had sold out to. something needs to be done about it it is absolute cr/-\p!!!!!!!

Put another post on the Sl forum. The catering is poor the service is extremely poor. My mate was in the ayteo and went for a cup of tea at half time. The girl behind the counter was talking to a lad who was about 17 and wasnt serving. My mate asked if she was going to serve and the lad got agressive and offered my mate outside for a fight. How childish!

He got the tea but just goes to show the staff they employ don't want to be there service is appauling and food is rubbish and its expensive!! :angry:

You can understand a restaurant, where they have different stuff on and they don't know when or how busy they will be running out of some things occasionally ,but I cannot for the life of me work out how a catering business which has a very small "menu" that only needs heating up, knows exactly when they are going to busy and has an exact idea of their customer numbers in advance can ever run out of anything ? It's absolutely inexcusable, the caravan in the car park never runs out of burgers, so why do they in the ground. It's not rocket science, on matchdays you'll be busy, especially before the match and at half time, so get well stocked up !!!

Have to say I've generally found the staff in the Atyeo hatches to be pretty good.

Lets face it, the food is crap in the ground, its over priced and usually under cooked/heated. I lernt my lesson a long time ago, approx 2 home games after the Ateyo was built. Best to get a nice bag of fish and chips and hip flask of your favourite tipple. Pimms for example, if your that way inclined.

:Party12:

Guest MaloneFM

Best to get a nice bag of fish and chips and hip flask of your favourite tipple. Pimms for example, if your that way inclined.

:Party12:

Oh you little rascal, you know how to get round a seasoned hard hearted old wino... :wub:

I think the food is fantastic at the Gate and the prices are very low. Sometimes I think it is a shame that the kiosks are not open during the week because I would like to spend all my dinner hours down there, and maybe pop in for an evening meal a couple of times a week too.

I think the food is fantastic at the Gate and the prices are very low. Sometimes I think it is a shame that the kiosks are not open during the week because I would like to spend all my dinner hours down there, and maybe pop in for an evening meal a couple of times a week too.
You're messing right?

Cant think of many ladies that would be impressed with a night down the gate kiosk.

Even you were moaning about the burgers yesterday!

Guest MaloneFM

I smell something Rayer...I think your sarcasm is burning...

Imagine it, soft tannoy music, candlelight, pasty followed by Chunky KitKat. Wierd looking catering staffs toothless grin staring at you. Washed down with a bottle of coke with no lid or hotter than the Sun coffee.

I went in to the dolmans numerous serving hatches at half time on Saturday and not one of them had any hot food left! I also then went down to the red n white bar to get a hot dog at the stand and once again they had sold out to. something needs to be done about it it is absolute cr/-\p!!!!!!!

why did you even try when i go for a (Am I naughty or what!) the cue is so long for over priced under cooked pies, that are so hot they take the skin of the roof of your mouth then cold in the middle ,hate to say it but got better down the rugby ground now that hurts even the hen and chicken does better food with more friendly staff

Guest BeNeRz

Pull out the big guns BeNeRz and go for the KitKat Chunky! She'll be putty in your hands. :hug: Keep her away from the Yorkies, there not for girls!!!!

Ok mate thanks for that advice..

Should i get her a bovril or tea?

Archived