IGNORED

Grant Smith Not Convinced

wellyred

I think he'd be useful in centre midfield. I can't see why he would be any good at left back. He has little or no pace, doesn't go in for a tackle much, not great in the air. Sounds like Woodman to me.

I would disagree. He is strong unlike Woodman. Better in the air than Woodman. A better tackler than Woodman. And becasue he was bread as an attackive player, he is better going forward than Woodman. Also he proved last season for Swindle he can score goals.

I would disagree. He is strong unlike Woodman. Better in the air than Woodman. A better tackler than Woodman. And becasue he was bread as an attackive player, he is better going forward than Woodman. Also he proved last season for Swindle he can score goals.

Fair enough, that's your opinion. I can't see him playing there but mayeb it's worth a shot because he doesn't look much use on the left of midfield. I've never seen him win a tackle though. At Forest he was awful. Didn't get stuck in once and was rightly brought off at half time.

He scored 10 goals in half a season for Swindon from left midfield and he was signed to do the same job for us. He might fancy playing in the centre but he won't get in in front of Skuse, Skippy, Russell Orr Brown (ho ho). He needs to deliver on left midfield or not play. BTW, he fell out with King personally so now he is gone......

He's not had much of a chance has he ?! This whole episode seems very similar to the signing of wilkshire. Slow, central midfielder signed to do a left-wingers job - then everyone gets on his back when it turns out he's not a left winger.

And I was a bit disappointed that Tinnion showed so little faith in his new signing. I know that he was getting a bit desperate towards the end (stewart in left midfield ?) but dropping him after just two games seemed a bit hasty.

Archived