IGNORED

Hartlepool, Didn't We Beat Them?!?

Guest Mrs Miles from Yeovil!

Sorry but i couldn't help it! Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.! Oh well just one of those things i'm sure you'll do well!

Stevie Thompson 4 manager!

:englandsmile4wf:

Sorry but i couldn't help it! Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.! Oh well just one of those things i'm sure you'll do well!

Stevie Thompson 4 manager! we didnt deserve to king or atkins for manager

:

:@

oh thats was harsh, Gary served us well but it was his time to go and as i've said i'm not that bothered good luck to you!

:englandsmile4wf:you ve made your point now p/// off you smug cow

I can see that you are going to be fun this season :devil:

Hmm, do i see the Gary Johnson thing with his wife being repeated! Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.!

Guest MaloneFM

I'm always fun!

;)

But..you are a married woman? Shouldn't you be preparing your husbands pipe and slippers? And tucking in the children? Good lord!

Guest MaloneFM

She's MARRIED at 13? Is she Fillipino? Or really from Yeovil and if so being married at 13 makes sense.

I hope her brother is a decent husband and all the children only have the six toes.

She's MARRIED at 13? Is she Fillipino? Or really from Yeovil and if so being married at 13 makes sense.

I hope her brother is a decent husband and all the children only have the six toes.

I just noticed that

Members of the jury, I took upon the assumption of the lady in question, the title 'Mrs' to that of a woman being over the age of 16

I hereby redeem myself from any slur of pervertish. :whistle:

i wondered why he looked at me funny on saturday! :rofl2br:

no rayer is a good guy.top notch. :blink:

Just trying to keep international relationships Colin. Those Mowoi<Sp?> type face you were pulling at me on Sat, no wonder I was staring at you. :laugh:

Mrs Miles, why aren't you cooking Mr Miles tea.

p.s Whereabouts in Yeovil you from, I lived there for years. Getting pretty rough now though isn't it ?

Archived