IGNORED

New Striker?

Andy082005

some say we need a new striker, some say we don't. I feel we miss Lita's pace more so then the player himself (if that makes sense).

Who would you like to see down the Gate in the form of a new Striker should we dip into the market?

Realistically I mean, I think Ronaldo might be just out of our reach

Guest mnporter2001

we don't need another stricker, yes M.S hasnt got the pace any more but he has plenty to offer and alongside S.B once they start to understand each other we will be fine

the future looks bright from where I'm sat

:city:

we don't need another stricker, yes M.S hasnt got the pace any more but he has plenty to offer and alongside S.B once they start to understand each other we will be fine

the future looks bright from where I'm sat

:city:

Correct :chant6ez: what next new goalie,new midfielder,new winger :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: we have a team at last lets just go with that :city::city::city:

Yes new winger :)

Stewart and Brooker didn't do it yesterday, because we don't have a 20-a-year scorer here any more. At the end of the day alot of Brooker's chances from last year are being taken by other people now.

Not again ! There's nothing wrong with our strikers, when they got decent service we scored 6 in 2 games ?

If there are any weaknesses they are on the left of midfiled, no idea what Russel is like, if he ever plays that is, but we need a left sided attacking midfielder/winger, preferable one that can cross the ball, as a priority

This sort of panick "oh my god we lost a game we need a whole new team" mentality was what got us sitting where we are now in the first place !

some say we need a new striker, some say we don't. I feel we miss Lita's pace more so then the player himself (if that makes sense).

Who would you like to see down the Gate in the form of a new Striker should we dip into the market?

Realistically I mean, I think Ronaldo might be just out of our reach

All depends how much cash we got to spend! Personally, I reckon we desparately need some pace up top and reckon a bid of £600k for Nathan Tyson of Wycombe would do very nicely - all dependant on how much from the Lita sale is available of course!

All depends how much cash we got to spend! Personally, I reckon we desparately need some pace up top and reckon a bid of £600k for Nathan Tyson of Wycombe would do very nicely - all dependant on how much from the Lita sale is available of course!

Heywood upfront would add the pace we are missing.

Archived