City Exit Door

Bristolface

Smith J

Bridges

Gillespie

Madjo

Murray

Fortune

Carey will probaly stay as defensive cover, depending on what happens with Sankofa.Grant Smith may not be far away.

You never know some of the above may reform under GJ but I won't hold my breath!

Think Carey will stay, he will hopefully regain his form of before he left, that last couple of seasons he was fantastic at Right Back and his over-lapping with murray was half the reason murray hit that many goals. Still can't forget how good he was with Shaun Taylor in the promotion season.

Back to the point though, get Madjo, Fortune, J Smith and G Smith out,

Bridges - jury still out on, no doubt of his quality or fitness, just needs a proper run in the team, which won't happen while Stewy and Brooker are fit. Gillespie MUST stay and should Murray, we don't have another quality right winger yet to replace him and he still has quality without doubt with some of his crossing.

Wait till New Year transfer window and I'm sure GJ will have sorted most of them out though and having them playing well

Personnally i don thtink its realistic getting rid of anyone until we've brought in 2 or 3 more.

For me, Bridges hasnt looked interested in what ive seen of him. It seems he thinks of us as a stepping stone.

Fortune looks too lightweight, and for someone of his height doesnt win enough in the air. As much as id like to see him make it as a defensive midfielder, or a centre half, unless he started exerting his prescence soon he'll be shown the door.

Smithy (J), would be a shame to see the back of him because of his fight and passion in the game, never bottles a tackle, but at the same time has also been liable to concede sloppy fouls with him in the team. unfortunately down the pecking order, a mile from Bradley Orr (who has been fantastic) and from Carey (only just).

Not seen enough of Smithy (G) and being played in whats not his natural position, maybe a good shout for left back, bringing me on to Woody; again, too lightweight for this division, his crossing is p!ss poor and his attacking skills let him down, will be replaced by Golbourne when fit. Maybe another candidate to leave if someone else is brought in or if indeed Grant Smith tries it at LB.

Havent seen enough of Madjo, but he's not the Lita type everyones hoping for. Will be useful against less physical sides, which unfortunately are not aplenty in this division or else maybe we'd play good attacking sides every week.

One performance does not save a career, and I'm sorry, but we desperately need a right winger to replace Murray, lost that extra yard of pace, can barely take a man on anymore and is lightweight. NEVER GO BACK.

I'm waiting to see what Gillespie can do, and I'm sure when he gets a run in the team things will start falling for him.

Very disappointed with Carey, like with Murray, NEVER GO BACK.

For me, Bridges hasnt looked interested in what ive seen of him. It seems he thinks of us as a stepping stone.

If Bridges sees us as a stepping stone, thats fine by me, because his Master Plan will only work if he produces the goods for us. :D

Guest harveythompson

I say cut Clayton some slack. He will come good enevtually. I wont have people slating Bridges either, he has hardly played and he hasnt been that bad in my eyes

The interesting thing is that if this thread had started a month ago BRADLEY ORR would have been mentioned in every single post yet he has not been mentioned in any post today. He has turned things round to such an extent that some of his inconsistency on Saturday (which you would expect in his third game in a new position) was overlooked by the crowd. So maybe it is worth giving Johnson a chance to see what he can do with Fortune before discarding him as a hopeless cause (perhaps in a new position as has happened with Orr).

Guest harveythompson

The interesting thing is that if this thread had started a month ago BRADLEY ORR would have been mentioned in every single post yet he has not been mentioned in any post today. He has turned things round to such an extent that some of his inconsistency on Saturday (which you would expect in his third game in a new position) was overlooked by the crowd. So maybe it is worth giving Johnson a chance to see what he can do with Fortune before discarding him as a hopeless cause (perhaps in a new position as has happened with Orr).

Well Said Greebo

Archived