IGNORED

Lee Peacock

Maltshoveller

I bumped into him in Sheffield and contrary to what I expected he was a really nice bloke. He seemed really pleased to meet a City fan and there is no doubt in my mind that he was missing Bristol. He went on to ask me about my work and that and in the end I had to end the chat to go back to my mates. Really sound geezer I thought. He has scored a few though must have been away games. Wednesday weren't good enough for promotion last year and that has been proved by their awful start this season.

I bumped into him in Sheffield and contrary to what I expected he was a really nice bloke. He seemed really pleased to meet a City fan and there is no doubt in my mind that he was missing Bristol. He went on to ask me about my work and that and in the end I had to end the chat to go back to my mates. Really sound geezer I thought. He has scored a few though must have been away games. Wednesday weren't good enough for promotion last year and that has been proved by their awful start this season.

I have no doubt that LP was ever anything other than a nice guy but.............

I hear the pies are nice uuup north :D

And the beer be right good eeee by gum!

Archived