IGNORED

Loans...

Lordofthebling

IPB Image

Come.... Gather round.

Welcome to the Wednesday morning debate, with me, your host and chair, David "Lordofthebling" Dimbleby.

Later, we hear from Brian Tinnion about the shiny sun in the sky and from Clayton Fortune about how his right leg is jealous of his left - but first - I think I am not alone in thinking that we are a little lightweight in some areas of the field - especially as we head towards the Christmas period.

Defenders, a central midfielder, two wingers and a pacey striker are just some of the positions in which many on this forum have mentioned the need for a change.

In addition, with the lift that came with Gary Johnson arriving, and in a way, Marcus Stewart arriving in the summer - it got me thinking...

Do Bristol City take advantage of the loan system?

As I can see it, a club can have a maximum of 8 loan players per season and 2 can play at one time.

When you think about the impact Mark Robins brought the club, and in a way - Tony Dinning before we signed him, what do you, the fans of Bristol City think?!

In my experience... I think loans are good if you're struggling in certain positions but the fact is these kids/players don't really care about your club unless they're looking for a contract.

Swindon have Collins, Heaton, Heath, McDermott and Gurney all on loan at the moment.... Eventually they will all be back at their clubs happy with the experience but where will we be? Still struggling.

Archived