IGNORED

1500 Tickets

robins72

City have just released that we will be allocated 1500 tickets for the televised Swindon game on 11th November.

Whos going and will we need any more tickets as this game is going live on sky?

Is it a game you never miss??

i imagine we will take a bout 2000 if we win our next couple of games, we took 1100 in the ldv i beleive

Guest BeNeRz

I've been to this ground so many times and paid silly money to watch an awful game between two poorish sides for many years. Thankfully it's on Sky this time. Saves money/time/having to go to Swindon etc.

Calling City "poorish" now..

Well nice to come from a city fan himself!

Different opinions id rather be there singing in the rain havin a good laugh. than sat watching it on the box

As you would rather do the opposite

Plus hope they don't throw things at us like last time! :laugh:

C'mon BeNeRz... I remeber City fans on OTIB saying City fans were doing it too.

I'm not saying thaty makes it okay for either team but your fans aren't perfect BeNerZ.

Either way you know they'll be some trouble somewhere.

It's on Sky... I doubt we'll go beyond what two Bristol teams fans once did live on television.

Does remind me of a few seasons back when the Swindon chavs were giving us banter to the left of the open end.

So a load of us starting singing "Cheer up target boy". From where I was standing he looked a tad upset! HE must have been all of 17! :D

Guest BeNeRz

C'mon BeNeRz... I remeber City fans on OTIB saying City fans were doing it too.

I'm not saying thaty makes it okay for either team but your fans aren't perfect BeNerZ.

Either way you know they'll be some trouble somewhere.

It's on Sky... I doubt we'll go beyond what two Bristol teams fans once did live on television.

Yes fans were throwing things back.. but as i was sat near the corner i was tryin to dodge things so moved to the back..

No our fans arent perfect i don't really think any teams fans are unless you go to Weston Super Mare..

Derby Games always cause trouble

Yes fans were throwing things back.. but as i was sat near the corner i was tryin to dodge things so moved to the back..

No our fans arent perfect i don't really think any teams fans are unless you go to Weston Super Mare..

Derby Games always cause trouble

That's all I wanted to hear BeNeRez.

Thank you.

;)

Yeah, because we're not in enough trouble as it is.

From a club who had troubles in 1982 I find that attitude pretty shameful.

I can't remember that much about it as I was only 12. But, i'm guessing Swindon fans were really upset at the prospect? :unsure:

I wouldn't want that on any team.

3 cheers and Bully's special prize for you.

I was referring to the general consensus at the time from Swindon fans. I think your response already gives me my answer though? :rolleyes:

Guest scrumpy dare

your having a laugh if you think i'd miss this one just because its on sky sports.

this fixture is the second biggest darby this season......and i will never miss it. :city:

Archived