IGNORED

Even The Ressies Are Playing Nice Football!

PhatWill

Glad I went down today. Haven't been to a reserve game for a few years but it was a good performance from City capped with a great strike by Ryan Harley.

Gary Johnson over-saw things from the directors box (sitting on his own) along with a few scouts from Southampton and Bath City amongst others...hopefully the Bath scout was looking at Clayton Fortune.

It was good to see Grant Smith finally start in his actual position of centre-mid and he proved himself based on what I saw today. He passed the ball very well as him and Harley linked up cohesively. Both his goals were nicely taken.

Bridges was having no luck up front as usual and it almost certainly looks like things aren't going to work out for him down here. That said, a bit of luck and a couple of goals wouldn't go a miss.

Swine Town were truly awful, if their first team is playing that badly then no wonder they're bottom of the league. Roberts pretty much did nothing all game and then dissappointingly chose to ignore the good reception he got from the crowd when taken off.

Rumour down there today was that Russell Osman is in line for the g*s job. Won't name who his assistant is rumoured to be as he was down the Gate today!

Ah yes, saw him there too. I had assumed he was scouting for Forest Green rather than for a job...

Good write up PhatWill. Bang on in all you said. Good relaxing way to spend an afternoon or what?

This forum member hopes he was there on Swindon Town related business... I very much doubt that.

;)

Archived