IGNORED

Most Valuable Player?

Guest harveythompson

If you're talking about ££ value then probably a young talent like Cotterill, Skuse or Brown would fetch the highest price. Brooker would command a high fee as well.

If you mean value to the team then currently I'd say Brooker or Brown are having the biggest effect.

Nibor

Guest harveythompson

same as i thought really. except for phillips :rofl2br: . Personally i would say heywood is our most valuable player on the pitch. But money-wise i would have to say cotterill. Ive heard things in the evening post about Newcastle being interested and Arsenal and Chelsea watching him. Doubt this is true though

Easy, Cole Skuse. He always has time on the ball. Rarely, if ever gives it away and for a fairly slight lad (at present) can still get a decent tackle in. He's one of the few players on the same wavelength as someone as skillful as Bridges. He will only get better with age and perform even better with better players. He's our Michael Carrick. We will be lucky to keep him more than a couple of years.

Brooker yes

The other two NO

Can understand why Swindle fans were glad to see the back of Heywood he has no skill

What games have you been watching recently?

Balls from height (which there are many of in this league) cleared by HEYWOOD and PARTRIDGE. The latter also plays very well on the floor, and has a decent amount of speed on him.

Archived