IGNORED

How Will He Be Remembered?

Guest harveythompson

Guest harveythompson

Will You Remember Him By His Recent Managing Flop. Or Will You Remember Him For His Playing And Loyalty To City? I Personally Am Trying To Block Out The Bad Managing And Remember When He Was In His Playing Prime

Will You Remember Him By His Recent Managing Flop. Or Will You Remember Him For His Playing And Loyalty To City? I Personally Am Trying To Block Out The Bad Managing And Remember When He Was In His Playing Prime

Not this 1 again.

he scored the goal that beat liverpool. Oh and his right foot is for standing on only

Guest harveythompson

Being a Nailsea boy, I'll see him quite alot.

He has'nt gone down in my estimation at all, he gave it a go, it did'nt come off, a honest guy...

:D

I'm from nailsea aswell and i used to see him alot. I havnt seen him at all though recently. Have you got any ideas what he is doing these days

I will remember him as Tins the player who applauded us when we sang his name, laughed at the Soul Crew and scored THAT goal. Top man who has not gone down in my estimation and probably never will! :city::englandsmile4wf:

Footballing legend and asset to the club as a player. Extreme opposite as the gaffer.

I shall treasure the memory of a player who wasn't fazed by having season ticket books lobbed at him during the final home game of the season (possibly v Reading?). And the Liverpool goal of course.

Guest harveythompson

Fair to all of you. I'm remembering the legend aswell, Hope he will play again someday. Anyone who thinks otherwise obviosly isnt a true city fan

Absolute Legend.

The manager experience will take its time to be forgotten, but as a player - there is no doubting his quality and 12 years at this club.

Even during his time as a manager, there was no doubting his loyalty and his heart.

Tinnion night was a brilliant experience and will go down as one of my favourite Tinnion moments - as well as those penalties against Cardiff.

The man was BCFC through and through - like you, like me...

Guest Cadburyheath Red

Footballing legend and asset to the club as a player. Extreme opposite as the gaffer.

I shall treasure the memory of a player who wasn't fazed by having season ticket books lobbed at him during the final home game of the season (possibly v Reading?). And the Liverpool goal of course.

I'm sorry but didnt he slap in a transfer request due to the abuse his family was geting after that Reading game? Slightly fazed I think.

A true legend though & ive already forgotten about his time spent as manager.

Tinnion was my childhood hero at city..

He will always be remembered to me as a legend and hero

Well said that man!

Not so much as a childhood hero for me. That would have to be the great Alan Walsh. But yes a great servant and i hope he goes on to do well in football.

Guest Ru_the_chinaman

my friend who also lives in nailsea has told me she has seen him in the Tesco in nailsea two days in a row sitting in the cafe with his kid.

Guest BeNeRz

my friend who also lives in nailsea has told me she has seen him in the Tesco in nailsea two days in a row sitting in the cafe with his kid.

:o Nooooooooooo :o Really :o

:laugh::laugh:

Fair to all of you. I'm remembering the legend aswell, Hope he will play again someday. Anyone who thinks otherwise obviosly isnt a true city fan

Absolute crap, Why should I remember him as a legend, I remember real legends:-Atyeo, Gow, Galley, Garland, Gibson, Connor. He was a reasonable footballer, Who scored that goal, For a guy with 'the best left foot in football", He did'nt really score that many goals, Especially from free kicks.

Not a true City for KNOWING he's not a legend, Grow up.

Archived