IGNORED

New Stand @ Wedlock End

Guest BS14Kelly

Guest BS14Kelly

Does anyone honestly know what is happening with this at the moment?

I'm exiled down in Devon and my friend sends me the evening post (i know I'm sorry for reading it but its the only real link i get).

Anyway a few weeks ago the City Council said it was all ok and Sexstone was saying its all planned and ready to go ahead.

But nothing???

Guest harveythompson

I'm exiled down in Devon and my friend sends me the evening post (i know I'm sorry for reading it but its the only real link i get).

Anyway a few weeks ago the City Council said it was all ok and Sexstone was saying its all planned and ready to go ahead.

But nothing???

i don't know much but if you go a couple of weeks back on www.bcfc.co.uk they did a free video with sexstone explaining it all. Something about negotiating with a catering firm was mentioned

Guest scrumpy dare

But nothing???

we have to wait for somthink too be confirmed. once they ready they say yes to the bulldozer people which tke up some time befor they even start. but don't worry I'm sure at the end of the season we will definatley know whats going on. :farmer:

But nothing???

been told that we're having to wait till bob has finished filming! :grr:

But nothing???

also, not sold many bricks! so the plans have to be redrawn, with the stand being alot smaller! :rofl2br:

But nothing???

:) i lived iin devon for a while , if you go into local newsagent you can have the post and green un delivered there save your mate any postage! Then you can keep up with all local news and sport for no extra cost

Guest Tactical Genius

Not going to happen. It was just an elaborate ploy to hike up season ticket prices. Who'd have thought it, middle blocks of the dolman having to pay over the odds to fund a stand they will never sit in, even if it does ever get built.

I was told at the Hartlepool home game that it will start around Christmas time, it will be available around the start of next season but the executive boxes and members bars will not be ready (these will be completed later). The main delay now is due to contractors finding that all the cabling and wiring for both Dolman and Williams Stands goes through and over the Wedlock Stand so demolition cannot start until this problem has been solved.

BCAGFC

P.s. Yes, they have done the cabling work for the Wedlock Stand but this is extra cabling/wiring work that they didn't know about.

Archived