IGNORED

The Official Get The Goat Back Thread

Guest harveythompson

Guest BeNeRz

If its not Fudge, its goats!! Thats a weeks wages docked for you my son!!! Now get ya head screwed back on before uncle roger hears about this!

Sorry boss

Ill remember next time..

*Note to self *

No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats,

Ok i got it boss

Sorry boss

Ill remember next time..

*Note to self *

No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats, No fudge, no goats,

Ok i got it boss

Oh and add cider to that because you've had to much!!!!

Guest BeNeRz

Oh and add cider to that because you've had to much!!!!

But but but but but but but..

OK :(

Can i drink it on my 18th on saturday though boss? o and the day off please?

But but but but but but but..

OK :(

Can i drink it on my 18th on saturday though boss? o and the day off please?

Its just want want want with you! Make sure your home by midnight and stay away from Gala Bingo incase you bump ito uncle MaloneFM!

Guest BeNeRz

Its just want want want with you! Make sure your home by midnight and stay away from Gala Bingo incase you bump ito uncle MaloneFM!

You just give give give though :shutup:

Ok no problem.. i take it i should stay awy from Pink Elephant as you wouldnt want to see me drinkin?

Guest BeNeRz

First rabbits and now goats DOrset Cider.. Do you eat horse as well??? :D

He eats rabbits :crying:

Your position as number 2 is to get down the gate and support the team in my absense. Due to havin to work at the moment in Jock Land. Where decent football is unheard of.

Sure :razz:

Can i become manger of the fudge place to ? :razz:

First rabbits and now goats DOrset Cider.. Do you eat horse as well??? :D

Don't be bloody stupid........ I'm not French!

Have you ever tried to catch a horse?

They can run a damn sight faster than me :D ........ and rabbits.

All the people out there...... rabbits taste nice........ I hated the taste when I was younger but now I'm older I thought hey why not give rabbit another try and at the price that my local butcher was asking for bunny...... it was hard to say no.

The rabbit stew I made was superb and that is that...... good lean meat.... good source of protein........and with a family of mini ciders to feed very good value.......... I must have got two days from that there bunny stew....... at less than two quid + veg + cost of the electric to cook it........ Mums & Dads ..... you know it makes sense ............. Feed the World..... let them know that bunny tastes good in stew..... adlib till full of nice warming rabbit stew!

Don't be bloody stupid........ I'm not French!

Have you ever tried to catch a horse?

They can run a damn sight faster than me :D

And whats your official response on Rabbits then. Not wishing to lean on you at all, but I have just put my bunnies to bed, they may have nightmares now after reading this thread.

Guest BeNeRz

next he will be eating robins :crying:

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not my Robins :crying:

Run scrumpy run!!

Ill wait for the bus I'm lazy

Archived