IGNORED

Bristol City A Potted History..

B1ackbird

Bristol City were founded in 1973 by a Mr Frank City who lived in Bristol at the time.

The following year they won the world cup with a team comprising almost entirely of West

Germans who were called (for politial reasons) West Germany!

David Beckham named Bristol City as his 32 choice team to play for if his leg fell off!

Frank Iffield appologised to City fans for singing a song called: I've got a feeling called the Blues!

Some Bristol City fans have the ability to breath underwater!

Guest BeNeRz

Bristol City were founded in 1973 by a Mr Frank City who lived in Bristol at the time.

The following year they won the world cup with a team comprising almost entirely of West

David Beckham named Bristol City as his 32 choice team to play for if his leg fell off!

Frank Iffield appologised to City fans for singing a song called: I've got a feeling called the Blues!

why didnt i get to breathe underwater :angry::(

Guest DrFaustus

Blackbird my friend, you get more offbeat by the day.

By the way, Bristol City were founded in 1982. Just thought I'd clear up the confusion. :)

Guest mesa boogie

Sadly we lost Larry to the Gas when he appeared as Aladin at the Hippodrome in 1974.

Slack Alice remains a top City boy though!

Oh good, you did get to keep Widow Twanky Gary Johnson.

Archived