IGNORED

Road To Wembley

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

Yeah we did alright, is that a record for City fans, getting 6 I mean, usually its like 3 or 4.

Super Scotty Murray!

whos the bloke tim made fun of bout how he was dressed :rofl2br:

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

he should get some stick when hes back on here

btw off the topic ,wheres the codfather gone hes been missing eversince every1 gave him grief :laugh::laugh:

Guest MaloneFM

He forgot the golden rule, never EVER offer your hand to Lovejoy.

Or the other rule. Lovejoy is a johnny one joke that will NEVER make it to terrestrial television.

Yes yes, school boy error etc. But I took it all in good spirit like it was meant! Shellies were a mistake, but i was under the impression that we were going to be wearing shorts all the way through!

Anyway, I reckon us lads were proper good today and did our club proud, I think we made a real impression and thats all that matters!!

And we scored 6 in the Road to Wembley!!!!!

Yes yes, school boy error etc. But I took it all in good spirit like it was meant! Shellies were a mistake, but i was under the impression that we were going to be wearing shorts all the way through!

Anyway, I reckon us lads were proper good today and did our club proud, I think we made a real impression and thats all that matters!!

And we scored 6 in the Road to Wembley!!!!!

How sad am I. I recorded it on SKY+ and fast forwarded all the bits to you City boys. I thought you did us proud, well done. :clap:

I havnt seen it yet, but just how much of a penis do I look?

You looked speechless when Tim said" i see you got dressed up for TV" :rofl2br::rofl2br:

And the catwalk was quality. I wouldn't want to walk how they do, i'd mess about like you did, or did you genuinely miss time the walk :dunno:

Guest Cadburyheath Red

he should get some stick when hes back on here

btw off the topic ,wheres the codfather gone hes been missing eversince every1 gave him grief :laugh::laugh:

If youre missing Fish boy that much, although god knows why you would be, he was on the subbers forum last night.

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

If youre missing Fish boy that much, although god knows why you would be, he was on the subbers forum last night.

was he being his usual annoying self

he should be banned for life

Archived