IGNORED

England

myoudale

england 1

austria 0

Lampard (pen) 25 mins

Come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :englandsmile4wf:

Overpaid, Lazy, Gutless players, Led by an incompetentent coach, No wonder premiership crowds are falling, I hope that more people drop their sky subscriptions and sky pull all of their money out, Football is so boring at the moment, I'm going to cut the grass and then sit with a cup of tea and watch it grow again, Far more interesting.

Guest MaloneFM

SACK STEVE ERICS!

SACK TINNION!

SACK HIM NOW!

SACK THE BOARD!

I blame Roberts. Light the flaming torches and get the villagers together. We going to have an old fashioned LYNCHING!

Blame the referee. Blame the jerries in the red. Oh I know-blame the over paid pillocks in the white!

COME ON HOLLAND!

This was a must-win game. We won it. Those of you who want brilliant entertainment, lots of goals and meaningless games, the N Ireland v Wales game was the one for you.

Of course the performance could improve, but that's not what today's game was about.

It was a shocking display against a very poor side waiting to be ripped apart. We should have won every game in this joke of a group. The FA won't have the guts to pay off Eriksson and we will be knocked out in the group stage at the World Cup, should we make it.

This was a must-win game. We won it. Those of you who want brilliant entertainment, lots of goals and meaningless games, the N Ireland v Wales game was the one for you.

Of course the performance could improve, but that's not what today's game was about.

:grr: SO what happened against N Ireland ? lackluster, drab, not a clue = crap ! as we did get rid, English manager wanted! reduce foreign platers in prem.

Anyone who says that Sven should be dropped as England m

anager must of watched a different match than me.... England played nice flowing football, Beckham didn't deserve to be sent off which turnt the game.

Name me the last England manager that was this sussessful? Or do you want Keegan back? :englandsmile4wf:

Guest MaloneFM

As no doubt the papers will say tomorrow...SACK SVEN AND DO IT NOW! :@

And then employ someone with no international experience of leading England in any World Cup finals to replace him.

Isn't Superman dead?

Well he's obviously not the man for the job then.

And please no one suggest a previous England manager. 'I thought Bobby Robosn was brilliant'. No one else did which is why he quit. Semi finals and all he was dragged through the mud by the press the same way they do with every one of them so he told them to screw themselves.

We've got this far with him and its a bit sticky. If he goes now the whipping boys in Germany will all have England badges on the shirts.

• Admin

What we are lacking is someone to bring out the English passion.

Look at Scotland they are crpa, but put a Scotsman in charge and they suddenly improve by 10-20%

Looking at Sven motionless in the dugout was embaressing, you need you manager shouting support for the team in the closing stages....

And for picking the worst number 9 in our history . . . . . ..

Jesus, we've had a few medium games...... Look what we've achieved in all the other major cups we've played in....... Thought people would of learnt from the Wilson mistake... the grass isn't always greener on the other side, we might end up with a Tinnon in charge of England.

He had City passion didnt he? Well isnt this the same? just because you have passion, doesnt make you a good manager... Look a bit closer to home

What we are lacking is someone to bring out the English passion.

Look at Scotland they are crpa, but put a Scotsman in charge and they suddenly improve by 10-20%

Looking at Sven motionless in the dugout was embaressing, you need you manager shouting support for the team in the closing stages....

And for picking the worst number 9 in our history . . . . . ..

Jesus, we've had a few medium games...... Look what we've achieved in all the other major cups we've played in....... Thought people would of learnt from the Wilson mistake... the grass isn't always greener on the other side, we might end up with a Tinnon in charge of England.

He had City passion didnt he? Well isnt this the same? just because you have passion, doesnt make you a good manager... Look a bit closer to home

If we qualify, I can't see us doing FA in Germany unless something drastically changes. Personally, I would change the manager, even if we do qualify.

How about Alan Curbishley as manager with Stuart Pearce assistant ?

:englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

The way I see it international football is about 2 things

1 Qualifying for tournaments and

2 Doing as well as possible in tournaments ie in Englands case hoping to win but realistically reaching the semis.

Assuming we qualify this time then Sven's record is good, 3 out of 3. Again, when we watch the England players come out of the tunnel to play their 1st game in Germany next year I don't think too many will be giving much thought to Austria or N. Ireland. Remember the last time we celebrated like mad after a qualifying game 4 years ago? We had just scraped a 2-2 draw at home to Greece! (Who, despite their recent achievement were about the same standard as Austria.)

The problem I have with Sven is his ability to take us further than a quarter final defeat, and if we fail to make the semis in Germany then he should move aside.

But the lead up to a competition rarely tells you what will happen in the event. England's form was dodgy before and at times during the World Cup win in 1966. In Italia 90 they played abysmally in their 1st game against the Republic, drawing 1-1, and managed an awesome 1-0 win against Egypt, yet ended the tournament unlucky not to reach the final (Germans, penalty shoot-outs etc) .

In Euro 96 we held the mighty Swiss to a 1-1 draw in our 1st game - yet a couple of weeks later we thrashed Holland 4-1 and ended up unlucky to reach the final (Germans, penalty shoot-outs etc). All this after losing to Hong Kong and "Dentists chair" antics and the media predicting doom and gloom.

When Denmark won Euro 92 they had failed to qualify for the tournament, gone on holiday and were called up to the event with only weeks to prepare (due to Yugoslavia being disqualified) . Perhaps this preparation lark isn't all its cracked up to be.

Anyone who says that Sven should be dropped as England m

anager must of watched a different match than me.... England played nice flowing football, Beckham didn't deserve to be sent off which turnt the game.

Name me the last England manager that was this sussessful? Or do you want Keegan back? :englandsmile4wf:

I think I watched a different game to you. As did Gary Lineker, Alan Hansen, Alan Shearer, John Motson, Graeme Le Saux and about 20 million other people. Nice flowing football? Must have blinked and missed it. As for Beckham, don't you think that having played in Europe for the last two years the one thing he may have picked up is that when you go lunging in for tackles, players on the continent have a habit of making a meal of things and getting you booked? But then, he does sound a bit thick when he is being interviewed!

As for being successful - tell me what Erikson has achieved? How many semi-finals, even, has he reached in major tournaments? So that makes him less successful than Bobby Robson and Terry Venables for starters.

No, we wont have a chance in the world cup if we still have Sven.

Correct and still the FA won't pay him off. We have no hope next summer with Sven. Sure we did enough to qualify- we were in a mickey mouse group. We have some of the best players in the world and are struggling against Wales and Northern Island- teams that we may even give a good game.

As for being successful - tell me what Erikson has achieved? How many semi-finals, even, has he reached in major tournaments? So that makes him less successful than Bobby Robson and Terry Venables for starters.

Germany 1-5 England

But Germany were terrible!

So turn around a tricky situation and get us into the last World Cup.... That's about it.

Germany 1-5 England

So turn around a tricky situation and get us into the last World Cup.... That's about it.

He had a honeymoon period when he first came which most managers have. The true test of a manager is to make it last and I'm sorry but Eriksson isn't up to it. Get this guy out before he wrecks our best chance of winning a World Cup for ages.

Germany 1-5 England

Agreed. Although I will ask only one question following that result. Which of the two teams reached the World Cup Final the following summer (albeit Germany practically had a bye into the Final!!)?

I think I watched a different game to you. As did Gary Lineker, Alan Hansen, Alan Shearer, John Motson, Graeme Le Saux and about 20 million other people. Nice flowing football? Must have blinked and missed it. As for Beckham, don't you think that having played in Europe for the last two years the one thing he may have picked up is that when you go lunging in for tackles, players on the continent have a habit of making a meal of things and getting you booked? But then, he does sound a bit thick when he is being interviewed!

Terry got us to a Euro cup final?? Have you already forgotten the World Cup Semi Final against Brazil where we were unlucky?

Archived