IGNORED

We Have Qualified!

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

Well done Mr Sven and all your cohorts for buggering up the sunday papers sports headlines calling for your head. Young Marco and Ruud and his chums have invited to the big jerry hoedown next year in sausageland. We do them a good turn-spanking jerry 60 years ago-and they do us one back.

Jolly well done you Dutch chaps for winning 2-0/3-0/2-1/3-1.

But if it all goes tits up in the last few minutes...you aint seen me...right? :whistle:

Guest DrFaustus

I thought this forum was supposed to be about proper football, not overpaid, arrogant prima-donnas who pretend to be interested in playing for their country. Sorry for the misconception.

Guest MaloneFM

Watching live on tv in Holland less than 7 to go.

Any other interesting channels..nuddy ladies and suchlike...hmmm?

Liverpool ARE it..we get told Chelsea WILL be it.

Guest MaloneFM

I thought this forum was supposed to be about proper football, not overpaid, arrogant prima-donnas who pretend to be interested in playing for their country. Sorry for the misconception.

No there is very rarely a mention of the gas on here without dirision herr doktor

But I am off to the Pilly for a snifter later with the father in law to celebrate the lucky win.

Guest MaloneFM

Great news, all we need now is the Poles to win 7-1 and we can have Big Sam/Curbs/McClaren in charge for the actual World Cup! :whistle:

CHRIST NO!

He has to take us through it now. Giving him the shove means we start all over again against forgiving sides like Brazil and Holland.

Guest C.T.I.D

Great news, all we need now is the Poles to win 7-1 and we can have Big Sam/Curbs/McClaren in charge for the actual World Cup! :whistle:

I'd be happy if we had players who could stay on the pitch for the full 90 mins :whistle:

and Mourinho in charge would be nice............we sacked the turnip,now sack the swede

Guest MaloneFM

We won't start again. We will have a manager who know what he's doing with any luck, and that isn't Sven.

We will, to quote myself, also have a manager who has to learn how to manage England in the World Cup finals by actually doing it. I cant remember Bolton playing Argentina in the past few months.

But big Sam eh? Smashing bloke, love a good shout and a swear, passion see?

If you want passion bring on Hollowhead.

We will, to quote myself, also have a manager who has to learn how to manage England in the World Cup finals by actually doing it. I cant remember Bolton playing Argentina in the past few months.

But big Sam eh? Smashing bloke, love a good shout and a swear, passion see?

If you want passion bring on Hollowhead.

I don't see why Big Same wouldn't do a good job. I'd prefer to see Curbishley there. I don't think it what matter that he hasn't been to any World Cup Finals. Sven has and he is still awful.

Guest MaloneFM

Well little Alex big Shame has no international experience, neither does the lovely 'Curbs'.

He would shout himself into a heart attack and be shipped home on the 1st plane. He has little international experience even playing for England. A lot has been made of uncle Steve not ranting and bawling like a proper manager should.

I can't remember Mourinho throwing cups about, nor Wenger and they seem to have this football thing pretty well sussed. So possibly Mc Claren (Macca? Clarro?) but after the finals now.

Well Alex big Shame has no international experience, neither does the lovely 'Curbs'.

He would shout himself into a heart attack and be shipped home on the 1st plane. He has little international experience even playing for England. A lot has been made of uncle Steve not ranting and bawling like a proper manager should.

I can't remember Mourinho throwing cups about, nor Wenger and they seem to have this football thing pretty well sussed. So possibly Mc Claren (Macca? Clarro?) but after the finals now.

It doesn't matter that those two haven't had any internation experience. Sven has it and he is awful so give them a go. No-one needs to throws cups but most people want to see some passion Stuart Pearce not lifeless Sven.

Guest MaloneFM

It doesn't matter that those two haven't had any internation experience. Sven has it and he is awful so give them a go. No-one needs to throws cups but most people want to see some passion Stuart Pearce not lifeless Sven.

But it kind of does little Alex. Passion does not always win you games. If it does Hollowhead for England. When we gave jerry a 5 of the best pants down the press were saying that he was a cool calculated genius.

Overall he has a good record. No manager in his right mind, or Hollowhead for that matter, would take someone else's team to the World Cup finals as a work experience course.

We would face a bloody good hammering from the likes of the Isle of Wight (if they qualified, and were a country)

But it kind of does little Alex. Passion does not always win you games. If it does Hollowhead for England. When we gave jerry a 5 of the best pants down the press were saying that he was a cool calculated genius.

Overall he has a good record. No manager in his right mind, or Hollowhead for that matter, would take someone else's team to the World Cup finals as a work experience course.

We would face a bloody good hammering from the likes of the Isle of Wight (if they qualified, and were a country)

I didn't say it won you games. But it will definately help to fire up the players more and they might actually care about playing for their country. Sven's lifeless attitude has reached the players and they do not play like they do for their domestic teams.

Sven has a good record against poor teams- well done. And stop calling me 'little Alex'.

Guest DrFaustus

I didn't say it won you games. But it will definately help to fire up the players more and they might actually care about playing for their country. Sven's lifeless attitude has reached the players and they do not play like they do for their domestic teams.

Sven has a good record against poor teams- well done. And stop calling me 'little Alex'.

Does Malone irritate you Little Alex? Is Little Alex getting frustrated by being called Little Alex. Does Little Alex wish his Little Alex wasn't so little? What about Tiny Alex, would that be better?

Guest DrFaustus

Does Malone irritate you Little Alex? Is Little Alex getting frustrated by being called Little Alex. Does Little Alex wish his Little Alex wasn't so little? What about Tiny Alex, would that be better?

Ok then, Little Alex.

Guest MaloneFM

I suggest you pay no mind to herr doktor little Alex he has been sniffing his own socks again and is an ill shod ginger jackanape.

I also suggets you read 'A Clockwork Orange' by Anthony Burgess where the hero is a psychopatic thug called Alex. Who through the book refers to himself as 'little Alex'. Even when he is giving a tramp a bloody good hiding. The book also gets a mention in 'Suffragette City' by David Bowie in the line 'oh droogie don't crash here'. A droog is ones chum.

I don't just make this crap up you know droog Alex.

Archived