IGNORED

Sunday Football

Andy082005

Any teams out there require a 20/30 goals a season lad for there Sunday team? mine has just folded up, so looking to play else where

Real Bristol are always looking for players. pm me your details (age etc) and check out our site. www.real-bristolfc.co.uk

I'm looking for a Sunday league team as well, if anyone's looking for players.

I live near the Downs and I don't drive, so it'd be handy if there was a team round there looking for players.

I'm quite flexible (well, I was until I broke my back last year!) and I can play on the right or in the middle of defence and midfield...

I live near the Downs and I don't drive, so it'd be handy if there was a team round there looking for players.

I'm quite flexible (well, I was until I broke my back last year!) and I can play on the right or in the middle of defence and midfield...

R u joe burnell?

Real Bristol dude, we are in your league, how are you doing this season? Have you got a fixture list i could see? We are top at the moment, beat Mango's 2-1 the other day. Won in the cup yesterday.

We are doing OK. Won one drew one and lost one against Armstrong Security but it was the Sunday after Eng vs Wales match and we were all very hungover. who is it you play for? Armstrong? We have a fixtures list on our site.

We are doing OK. Won one drew one and lost one against Armstrong Security but it was the Sunday after Eng vs Wales match and we were all very hungover. who is it you play for? Armstrong? We have a fixtures list on our site.

3 Lions Mate. I'll have a look, could only find results when i looked before.

I'm quite flexible (well, I was until I broke my back last year!)

That has my vote for quote of the year up to now.

3 Lions Mate. I'll have a look, could only find results when i looked before.

Aah 3 lions eh. I think we have you a week sunday at your gaff. You are a new team aren't you, should be quite an easy league this season as it is full of reserve teams. I think it will be u,us,mangotsfield,armstrong security and argonauts challenging for the title.

Aah 3 lions eh. I think we have you a week sunday at your gaff. You are a new team aren't you, should be quite an easy league this season as it is full of reserve teams. I think it will be u,us,mangotsfield,armstrong security and argonauts challenging for the title.

Technically yes, same core of the Uplands Construction team that went from 4th to 1st in succesive season, we dropped out about this time in the 1st divison as we were getting killed everyweek, took a season off last year and came back this year, to be honest, with the players we got, we should walk the league, but its not as easy as that really. Have to make sure I'm there for that then as i work on Sundays usually

Technically yes, same core of the Uplands Construction team that went from 4th to 1st in succesive season, we dropped out about this time in the 1st divison as we were getting killed everyweek, took a season off last year and came back this year, to be honest, with the players we got, we should walk the league, but its not as easy as that really. Have to make sure I'm there for that then as i work on Sundays usually

Alot of team play there first team in our league just to get points which totally screws it up.And yes i think we do have you sunday ..not sure thought

Real Bristol are always looking for players. pm me your details (age etc) and check out our site. www.real-bristolfc.co.uk

Yeah your sig was really hard to spot for that address :laugh:

Real Bristol dude, we are in your league, how are you doing this season? Have you got a fixture list i could see? We are top at the moment, beat Mango's 2-1 the other day. Won in the cup yesterday.

i play for downend fc in the prem myself, we beat AXA 4-3 on their patch yesterday.

about the mangos game, our team is quite friendly with the mango lads and i heard it was an absolute disgrace. not trying to stir any trouble or anything, but by all accounts they had three goals disallowed and your linesman wasnt the most 'impartial' that they had ever seen.

fair play on the cup win though.

i play for downend fc in the prem myself, we beat AXA 4-3 on their patch yesterday.

about the mangos game, our team is quite friendly with the mango lads and i heard it was an absolute disgrace. not trying to stir any trouble or anything, but by all accounts they had three goals disallowed and your linesman wasnt the most 'impartial' that they had ever seen.

fair play on the cup win though.

I'd tend to agree, our 1st goal i think was dodgey as hell, you had one goal dissallowed and a VERY dodgey claim against a Pen. But we played the better football i felt.

Archived