IGNORED

Australia

Pete1975Legend

Looks like Luke played well this past weekend the Bad news from our point of view is that he will now almost certainly miss Swindon Away and Chesterfield at home due to the play off they have.

Amazing to think that we could have a City player in the World Cup finals has that ever happend before?

More importantly though is that LW contract expires at the end of this season surely we need to get a new one on the table shortly otherwise we will lose him for free!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Luke played well this past weekend the Bad news from our point of view is that he will now almost certainly miss Swindon Away and Chesterfield at home due to the play off they have.

Amazing to think that we could have a City player in the World Cup finals has that ever happend before?

More importantly though is that LW contract expires at the end of this season surely we need to get a new one on the table shortly otherwise we will lose him for free!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure, but isn't Luke under-24, meaning we're entitled to compensation if he leaves? If by that time, he is a World Cup player, then surely we will get a fair price at tribunal for him.

I think that Luke decision to sign will rest entirely on whether or not we get promoted. If we're up, he'll stay but if not, then it's g'day and g'bye to Luke.

I'm not sure, but isn't Luke under-24, meaning we're entitled to compensation if he leaves? If by that time, he is a World Cup player, then surely we will get a fair price at tribunal for him.

I think that Luke decision to sign will rest entirely on whether or not we get promoted. If we're up, he'll stay but if not, then it's g'day and g'bye to Luke.

Luke is already 24. This will be his last season at the Gate. My money is on him playing in Holland next year. Hiidink abviously rates him so i'm sure he'll use his contacts in Holland to get Luke to a top division club. He is laughing too by the way because his contract does run out at the end of this season so he'll be snapped up for nothing.

Luke is already 24. This will be his last season at the Gate. My money is on him playing in Holland next year. Hiidink abviously rates him so i'm sure he'll use his contacts in Holland to get Luke to a top division club. He is laughing too by the way because his contract does run out at the end of this season so he'll be snapped up for nothing.

From all indications, ie. quotes on his website. Luke only came overseas for one thing, to play in the English Premier League.

If Bristol could somehow make the playoff and get to the championship I think there'd be a chance he'd stay.

From all indications, ie. quotes on his website. Luke only came overseas for one thing, to play in the English Premier League.

If Bristol could somehow make the playoff and get to the championship I think there'd be a chance he'd stay.

Even if City do make it up, we'll be a struggling team in the championship next year. Given the choice between that and keeping the national team coach happy by playing abroad, what would you do?

Also, there is no way City will offer him the cash he'll earn after moving on a free.

Even if City do make it up, we'll be a struggling team in the championship next year. Given the choice between that and keeping the national team coach happy by playing abroad, what would you do?

Also, there is no way City will offer him the cash he'll earn after moving on a free.

thanks for upsetting me. just what i need after a bad day

Archived