IGNORED

Would Anyone Have Any Of The Celebrities From "the Match"...

GeoTheCiderHead

Guest harveythompson

Maybe Harvey but his attitude aint there. Also wouldnt mind seeing Ralph little in a city shirt!

Yeah i suppose so. Plus the fact that he makes far more money as an athelete :doh: . Good shout about Ralph though. I herd Hartlepool offered him a trial after last years match.

Guest harveythompson

I missed it, what was the score?

2-0 To the Legends. Anthony Hutton was man of the match. Personally i would have said big nev (aka pie man) was class.

campbell for a quick forward

nah, he was rubbish.

hutton played well, wilkes looked pretty good in centre midfield, little was a solid left back, and ben shephard reminded me of joe burnell a little bit... not the most talented, but hard working.

personally, id sign up alex lawler as back up to phillips. he had a good game.

Ralph Little played well. Hes not a bad left back he could do well with the right training

the one who cut his head (not sure of name) had a good game should of got a goal to

Hutton missed a right sitter should of put that in the back of the net. Southall played wicked only hes not in shape or he could come down the gate for us

The whole series was embarrasing.. I'm surprised the legends and the gaffers actually took part it in.

MC harvey i would have knocked out by now, what a dreadful little man he is.

as for the rest of the self obsessed celeb whores, well with the exception of Tuffers they can all drop dead, same goes for every other celeb in the world today, we just don't need them at all, what do celebs 'really' offer and contribute to the world?

nothing at all.

Archived