IGNORED

Hutton N Batty?

TinnionsLeftPeg

Benerz, I think they're on about the SKY TV match yesterday - Celebs Vs Legends.

David Batty and Anthony Hutton (Big Brother winner 2005 - "It's pointless, man!")

Not that I watch BB or anyfink...

Alreeeeeeteeeeee

Nor me :me?:

This must be a joke posting!!

Batty, as has already been pointed out, suffers from nagging injuries. One game a season man.

Hutton.....Yeah looked ok but really is clueless in the last third!! Never really looked in control of the ball.

Anyhow, I thought Peter Reid had a blinder!! Kept it simple. Never lost the ball!! Or maybe Ally McCoist! Give him ten chances....he's bound to score one!!!

Guest Blinkpip

Ant Hutton, it's wierd that I seen other football club forums saying the same thing.

They all want to give him a trail.

He isn't good enough but I am sure someone might like to take a gamble.

I was thinking we should give Hutton a trial to give some publiclity to the club

Ahhhhhh, the words Hutton and trial have brought it all back too me.

That trumped up, ultra-conservative low-lord who wouldn't know an illegal act of war from his arse.

He will be held to account.

How did he play?

Ralph Little had trials for Bury a couple of years ago.

They ran a tv series about it but he wasnt good enough for Bury then, so i guess not good enough for us now.

Darren camblell may be fast but he couldn't hit the preverbial barn door with a large banjo.

Speed helps but its no good if you cant control the ball..........Junior Bent anyone !!!

:devil::devil::devil:

Archived