IGNORED

Lovejoy/chamberlain Signed City Shirt

Dave L

Huw Griffiths, aka Edson has generously donated the 2005-6 City shirt he wore on Soccer AM, which has been signed by Tim Lovejoy and Helen Chamberlain, and it's currently up for grabs on ebay.

Signed City Shirt

All proceeds from the sale will go towards the charity Scope. I'm trekking to Everest on their behalf next year, and this is part of my fund raising campaign.

So get bidding. (You can also sponsor me directly, if you're feeling flush .. see links below)

Guest MaloneFM

I AM THE VOICE...AND THE VOICE SPEAKS!

Lovejoy? Johnny one joke that will never make it to terrestrial unlike myself Bruce young Richard and hairspray boy Scott.

Chamberlain over rated slapper who did a few nudey pics for Playboy or something and she looked a bit grim.

HOWEVER!

DAVE L...SUPERHERO...SAVER OF CHILDREN FORM BURNING ORPAHANGES...BRINGER BACK TO LIFE OF FLUFFY KITTENS AND BIG EYES PUPPIES similar to Ronnie in appearance.

THE VOICE SAYS...GET YOUR BLOODY HANDS IN YOUR POCKETS AND FORK OUT ON THIS LOVELY GARMENT. NEVER MIND THE C LIST SHOWBIZ SCUM THATS ASSOCIATED WITH IT.

GO TO IT YOU BUGGERS!

MaloneFM has donated the talent for this advert free of charge

Guest Nobby Swatton

I AM THE VOICE...AND THE VOICE SPEAKS!

Lovejoy? Johnny one joke that will never make it to terrestrial unlike myself Bruce young Richard and hairspray boy Scott.

Chamberlain over rated slapper who did a few nudey pics for Playboy or something and she looked a bit grim.

Don't forget me Rog you old Rogue. Swindon Cable would wipe the floor with that pair of amateurs if we could be bothered.

Buy the shirt, you know you want to.

Archived