IGNORED

Danny Coles

andiw30

Guest harveythompson

Anyone heard anymore about Danny Coles and the injury he has sustained?? Just heard from someone that his career in football is finished due to a knee injury. Source said he was told by Danny's dad??

Ive heard the same. Shame if its true

Guest harveythompson

Cocky, big headed, arrogant young man.

Added to that if he was half as good as he thinks he is he'd be the best player in the world!

I repeat... :rofl2br:

You are an arse

even if he was those things, which he wasnt, you cannot wish that on anyone

Imagine if that happened to heywood you wouldnt be laughing then

You're absolutely right I wouldn't because he is consistant and a good player and above all else he plays for us! Whereas primadona Coles doesn't!

Added to that if he was half as good as he thinks he is he'd be the best player in the world!

You're absolutely right I wouldn't because he is consistant and a good player and above all else he plays for us! Whereas primadona Coles doesn't!

Complete Duffer..

Grow up.. how can you say that about a bristol boy that gave alot to city?

Hope to never meet you at city :whistle:

I used to really rate Coles until last season. His attitude changed and after the Sheffield Wednesday when he got sent off. His couldn't care less attitude let him down big time. But after the "Look into my eyes" talk after the Luton mauling he appeared to improve and I was a bit disappointed to see him go at the start of the season. I hope his career isnt over cos on his day was an excellent defender. Get well soon Danny.

Luckily Dan its only a few "fans" that feel this way :(

Hey robins :D:wub:

Yeh i cant believe it..

My lil step sister at skool with dannys sister ill get her to find out, but by then it probz come out anyway!

I think that most City fans will be sorry to hear that. There can't be many with the appalling attitude of RedAlex.

Hence the quote Alex. There are still a few moronic people around. I would not wish ill thoughts on a city player even if he has left the club.

Hence the quote Alex. There are still a few moronic people around. I would not wish ill thoughts on a city player even if he has left the club.

Indeed, he may not have given his all at times but even if he was poor in some people's eyes, they shouldn't be wishing his career ends. Wonder what he will do if its true?

I repeat...

He gave us five or six years of great service. He was an excellent centre-back and showed that by often being linked to higher placed clubs. I agree that his attitude could have been better, but to laugh at him is ridiculous. At the end of the day, football is his livelihood, and without it he is nothing. To laugh at him is immature and absurd.

lets hope you fall ass over t*t at the next home game and see how you like months off work...

assuming you are intelligent enough to work

:devil::devil::devil:

Archived