IGNORED

Peter Beadle

Port Said Red

I see that after only a few games in charge at Taunton Town, Peter beadle has been appointed manager of the Conference South side Newport County AFC. They have only won one game this season so he has his work cut out.

It will be interesting to see if he can carry on the success he had at Taunton in the short time he was there.

Isnt this his 4th club managed now after Team BAth Clevedon Town and Taunton??? Strange thing for someone to keep moving around so much. Does the guy have a reputation or something??

No it's his second club he has managed. Team Bath, Clevedon Town, he was a player & Player coach repectivly.

Great going PB :chant6ez: Keep doing the good work mate.

No it's his second club he has managed. Team Bath, Clevedon Town, he was a player & Player coach repectivly.

Great going PB :chant6ez: Keep doing the good work mate.

I also thought he has been to quite a few clubs, but obviously his role has been different at the clubs. I thought he was going more into the commercial side of things at Clevedon (?), but now has gone back more into the footballing side. Whatever he's got he's in demand! Good luck to him, nice guy.

It's funny isn't it some opinions of players you have. I would never have put Beadle down for staying in football never mind becoming a manager. Whilst other player's you think, or hope, would be successful really struggle. :dunno:

Archived