IGNORED

The Scottish World Champions

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

In 1966 as everyone knows and its written in the bible we gave jerry six of the best (actually it was 4) on the killing fields of Wembley led by St Robert of Moore.

This made us the champions of the World.

The next game was against johhny jocko who took advantage of a weakened side having not played in the finals on account of being crap.

And won!

Therefore according to the skirt wearing ginger porridge jockeys that made THEM champions of the World.

Now like this matters and all, who was the first team to beat THEM and become the Scottish World champions. And who beat them, and who beat them, and so on.

And so your task pullover wearing swot is to find out the current Scottish world champions.

I'd do it myself but I have got a Pimms open and its getting warm-go to it you buggers!

Guest MaloneFM

See if that johnny onejoke Lovejoy did this on Sky on saturday mornings you'd all think he was a comic genius.

LATE NEWS

15th October 1967 Austria 1 USSR 0

1968 European championship qualifying game

Austria. Present Scottish World champions.

Unless you know better.....

Guest DrFaustus

See if that johnny onejoke Lovejoy did this on Sky on saturday mornings you'd all think he was a comic genius.

No. He'd still be an arse, just like most of the fans that were on there on Saturday. (Not you young Thomas).

Guest MaloneFM

Come now doctor where's the razorlight wit and repartee? Why do we have the bitter streak hmmm?

Try your knarled claw at the Scottish World Champions if you would. Harness that alcohol soaked mind to find the 1st team to beat Austria.

Well well well, Pele was right when he said the world champions would come africa in the next 20 years then.

I think Zimbabwe deserve the title after beating the mighty Angola. I think they have a friendly coming up against the faroe islands though........... :rofl2br:

Well well well, Pele was right when he said the world champions would come africa in the next 20 years then.

I think Zimbabwe deserve the title after beating the mighty Angola. I think they have a friendly coming up against the faroe islands though........... :rofl2br:

Hey, if the prize for winning was not having a square meal, hell you'd win your games too.........and one of Comrade Bobs friendly coaching staff busting your leg if you did too.

in related news tonight: Mr Malone, you do really need to observe reality more closely, not through a Pimms glass, wether full or empty......

this has taken the best part of the night.....but i can reveal that the current scottish world champs are.............Nigeria!!

the list goes....

england

scotland

russia

austria

ussr

sweden

france

switzerland

hungary

bulgaria

hungary

spain

holland

w. germany

england

czechoslovakia

w. germany

france

ireland

bulgaria

france

italy

netherlands

argentina

bolivia

paraguay

chile

brazil

uruguay

peru

chile

peru

poland

italy

switzerland

ussr

portugal

yugoslavia

belgium

france

bulgaria

netherlands

belgium

netherlands

w. germany

denmark

spain

england

w. germany

argentina

ussr

sweden

denmark

england

uruguay

belgium

spain

yugoslavia

denmark

italy

bulgaria

turkey

poland

argentina

colombia

bolivia

romania

switzerland

colombia

south korea

serbia

russia

italy

czech republic

germany

brazil

argentina

netherlands

croatia

ireland

serbia

israel

norway

germany

netherlands

portugal

france

australia

south korea

czech republic

iceland

northern ireland

poland

japan

norway

netherlands

czech republic

ireland

nigeria

angola

zimbabwe

nigeria

so there!!

Guest MaloneFM

Ladies and gentlemen..if you have caps then doff them. If not go and buy one and then doff it.

To FATMAN!

I thought this would take ages to complete so as well as being a complete swot he has also buggered up a potentially long running thread.

You sir are the Prince of football. I am the voice.

'Dear Sepp Blatter

Regarding that little gold star on the England shirt. We are THREE times Scottish World champions. SO can we have 4 now?

Regards

Voice of Sport (the)

I thought this would take ages to complete so as well as being a complete swot he has also buggered up a potentially long running thread.

Sorry Malone! :whistle:

It was either chatting to the wife or being an anorak and trawling through Soccerbase.com.

It didn't take that long.....honest.

Guest MaloneFM

No young man..not at all..kudos to you. The kind of cove I'd be proud to face the jerry maching guns with or even the snarl of the Zulu.

Sod Stanley Baker. Although the boy Caine looked quit handy in the skirmish.

Archived