IGNORED

Room For Johnson Anyone?

RedTauntonian

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=45890

Anyone else got any room in there house for gary? maybe a bit closer? :D

I live two roads away from AG. He'd be welcome for as long as he brings his own vacuum cleaner & agrees to my strict curry & lager diet. Oh, and of course, there's naked Thursday....

....probably best he finds somewhere else.

Guest DrFaustus

dr dr, your wittyness never tires.

Yeah sorry. That was poor even by my standards.

When Johnson was at Yeovil, he used to insist that the players lived within a certain radius of Huish Park. Presumably he's just carrying on that principle at your place. Has he made any similar demand of the players, would you know?

Guest hairyshamrock

He can stay at ours - which is midpoint between bristol and yeovil but we only have space if he goes top to tails with me or on a blow up bed on my floor... or maybe i could sleep downstairs...

Its true, the dog (star, black lab) has a habit of waking people up in the middle of the night to show them his love. Twas you and your filthy mind thats all! :dance:

Anyone else on this forum ever wake someone up at 4am in order to 'show them your love'? :whistle:

Guest DrFaustus

I can confirm that I have been living on my own now (and not showing anyone my love) for the last 3 weeks!

Thanks for that.

Have you moved on from batteries now? Plugged into the National Grid by now I'd wager. Not so much a vibrator, but a pneumatic drill eh Dolly?

Yeah sorry. That was poor even by my standards.

When Johnson was at Yeovil, he used to insist that the players lived within a certain radius of Huish Park. Presumably he's just carrying on that principle at your place. Has he made any similar demand of the players, would you know?

I received a letter from GJ earlier in the week insisting that I and all other exiled supporters return to Bris without fail!

Guest DrFaustus

I received a letter from GJ earlier in the week insisting that I and all other exiled supporters return to Bris without fail!

Chesh, I have a tent you can borrow.

Archived