IGNORED

Match Is Off

Claverham_Red

Bu**er. I hate it when games get called off. Leaves an empty feeling. 17th Feb or 23rd March look favourites for the rearranged fixture, as they're our only free weeks this side of April when it all gets a bit frenetic.

I suspect Jer would prefer the 17th Feb, as that comes three days after a game at Peterborough, so he's already half way there. Colin S, take note!!!

• Admin

We were just before the Gloucester turn off on the M5, left Weston at 0900.

We heard it on Radio 5 a good ten minutes before it came through on SMS.

We did pass Coach 1 on the way back.

How far did everyone else get ?

The ironic thing was we originally planned to leave at 0800, that would have meant we would have been on the M42 somewhere, as it was we were back home by 1030.

Oh well, could be worse, Could have cycled there !

So whilst we are all feeling down about no game today, think of poor Jer Boon !

Lets sit back and watch everyone else balls it up today :wub:

Bu**er. I hate it when games get called off.
Me too - it brings on my shopophobia.

I suspect Jer would prefer the 17th Feb, as that comes three days after a game at Peterborough, so he's already half way there. Colin S, take note!!!

... apparently he's trying to get the train back from Lincoln today

rovers match is off aswell so i was just wondering who radio bristol will have as their main commetary surely it will not be swindon as that match is usually on radio swindon and cheltenham is usually on radio gloucestershire

Steve has just left to join Geoff T for a 'chat' session to help pass the afternoon .......( for both of them!)

yeah...the word bu.g&er comes to mind. I was going from London to Grimsby with Bat Fastard via Cambridge. 15 miles from Cambridge when Bat's phone got the SMS from bcfc. :wub:

Back in London now wondering what to do with my day!

a) uni work? Don't be stupid!

B) Watch Fulham vs Spurs, Charlton vs Bolton or West Ham vs Rotherham- all are sold out or VERY expensive.

c) Go back to sleep (I had to wake at 7:15 this morning to make my way up to Cockfosters to meet Bat)- But...I'm awake now!

d) Spend all my HMV vouchers I got for Xmas- looking the most likely.

e) read a book- NO! I'm trying to REDUCE my boredom.

f) Spend a day riding round and round on the circle line- mmmm.

Guest oneforthe

Found out just before we got to Sheffield on the train, not happy

Great Grimsby on a tuesday night AGAIN! a few other city fans on the train, two stayed on they were thinking of going Sunderland see thats off now Oops :wub:

On the train back there were Huddersfield fans who got as far as Cheltenham i am sure they are going to love coming to Bristol on a Tuesday night.

Thats three times now Chesterfield got to Birmingham and Oldham on a friday night got as far as Manchester thanks to sky! i wonder if the same will happen to Plymouth later?

Archived