IGNORED

"i'm A Disgrace"

red panda

Guest hairyshamrock

I've got 8 hours a week!

I've got 5... packed into 3 days busy days! Earliest start is 11 on tues for an hour, the SU bar opens at 12 and i'm back in at 2... half cut!

Guest hairyshamrock

Fair play! I got some early early starts as well 13:30 on Tuesday and 09:30 on Thurs+Friday. tough!

Unlucky on the early start friday - i thought thursday is the new saturday? Its always the best night in my local! Mainly cos i have skittles... which always ends with a good feed and a few after hours bevvies. Just a shame i have work at 10 the next day...!

Unlucky on the early start friday - i thought thursday is the new saturday? Its always the best night in my local! Mainly cos i have skittles... which always ends with a good feed and a few after hours bevvies. Just a shame i have work at 10 the next day...!

Friday is the night really. Academy for cheesy indie hits- gets a bit boring sometimes but the c*ck room upstairs provides entertainment too.

Guest hairyshamrock

Friday is the night really. Academy for cheesy indie hits- gets a bit boring sometimes but the c*ck room upstairs provides entertainment too.

PM me and tell me more... i'm not a regular bristol lad and am at uni down the other end of the A4.

Could be a good opportunity for a students/forum night out!

Archived