IGNORED

Guess The Gate

mikegarland

Well I can tell you that will not be present, but of course it won't make any difference to the attendance as I will still be counted as being there. What I want to know is how it works, as I thought part of the reason for checking how many people enter the ground was for safety, so by doing it this way they don't know how many people are there.

Guest The Codfather 0312
Well I can tell you that will not be present, but of course it won't make any difference to the attendance as I will still be counted as being there. What I want to know is how it works, as I thought part of the reason for checking how many people enter the ground was for safety, so by doing it this way they don't know how many people are there.

The turnstile operates still do count the tickets, My mate works as one and he said they still have to do it but the club is yet to tell them why.

Guest Real Robbo

11,301 depending on how many Tranny bother turning up. Hardly any I suspect as their season ain't going to well. If fans notice we have at the moment only ONE home game during November that may bring a few more down, especially is this rain stops too!

Archived