IGNORED

Partridge

Guest The Traveller

Guest The Traveller

what a start to life at city. poor games to start the season with, he then shows what a good player he could be, plays well for wales and now this. I wonder if he will be on his way out of the club.

All three will be taught a lesson, made to feel idiots (which they are) and then told to get on with their job of playing football.

The way the club has gone about it is absolutley correct. Fine them the maximum, name them publically, and drop them from the team.

If we lose, it would be their fault and the whole team would and should look at them for blame.

MM

We don't know if they have anything to apologise for....

Say the were set on by a bunch of gasheads, and it continued outside with a bunch of cardiff bouncers?

Unless I get told whats happend, if they were not charged then the only rule they have broken as yet is probably one made by the club regarding drinking etc.

Say the were set on by a bunch of gasheads, and it continued outside with a bunch of cardiff bouncers?

Unless I get told whats happend, if they were not charged then the only rule they have broken as yet is probably one made by the club regarding drinking etc.

A big enough rule for me, my 10 year old who still dreams of playing for City one day cannot understand why we have this problem with players constantly in trouble with the police or if not in trouble certainly forever on the lash. What fine examples of their "profession"

What were they doing out at that kind of time in the first place? If it was Sunday Saturday or Monday night then thats fairly understandable but 3 days before a game :doh:

What were they doing out at that kind of time in the first place? If it was Sunday Saturday or Monday night then thats fairly understandable but 3 days before a game :doh:

Very good point. Excellent. What the hell were they doing out 3 days before a game for a start and what they hell were they doing getting involved in something that lead to arrest??? So yes they do have something to apologise for.

It really is pish poor.

Guest DrFaustus

Behave! Is that the combined total at the Mem Ground this season, good Doc?

oh, and my missus needs a checkup, are you a qualified gynacologist?

We're getting closer to 7000 :)

I am fully qualified and can be contacted at 'The Telephone Kiosk, Miss Millies, Bath Road, Brislington'. Tell her to bring warm towels, hot water and rubber gloves. We can consider the check-up another time.

Very good point. Excellent. What the hell were they doing out 3 days before a game for a start and what they hell were they doing getting involved in something that lead to arrest??? So yes they do have something to apologise for.

It really is pish poor.

I'm sorry, what exactly have they done wrong? Do you know something we don't? There has been nothing said that they where drunk or even to blame for any of the trouble and the fact that a key player of our ended spending the night in Hospital shows that there is more to this story than "drunken footballers"

or are they not allowed out of the house after midnight?

No, they shouldn't be.

Theres a rule at Manure and many other Prem clubs that I have heard about.

When a couple of Manure players were caught drinking and driving in the early hours of the morning, Alex Ferguson put a middnight ban on all his players.

He didn't stop them drinking, but if they were out after middnight any day of the week, they were fined and some instances dropped from the team.

I read a biography (George Best I think) that said he even scouted the night clubs (now theres a new one) seeing if his players fell out of there at 2:00am, and they did.

So he drove them home, fined them and dropped them from the team.

If they want to play PROFESSIONAL football, don't do it.

MM

I'm sorry, what exactly have they done wrong? Do you know something we don't? There has been nothing said that they where drunk or even to blame for any of the trouble and the fact that a key player of our ended spending the night in Hospital shows that there is more to this story than "drunken footballers"

They were arrested, fined two weeks wages, been given a final warning... but no they have done nothing wrong :doh: Use your brain.

They were arrested, fined two weeks wages, been given a final warning... but no they have done nothing wrong :doh: Use your brain.

Agreed. Did some people not read the statement! it said the club have sufficient evidence to know there was a SERIOUS breach of the club's conduct etc. Therefore they have done something badly wrong.

Guest MaloneFM

Behave! Is that the combined total at the Mem Ground this season, good Doc?

oh, and my missus needs a checkup, are you a qualified gynacologist?

I can vouch for the herr doktor as I believe he is a complete cu........I'm sorry my reply went through a tunnel just then. Somewhat different to the one the herr doktor wishes to go through.

But I shall be in attendance should I ever get that part in Casualty. I know my lines...ahem...'Now Mr Partridge if you'll be so good as to stop bleeding for a moment I will examine you.'

Archived